UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Player Event: The Official [e.] Tournament Thread

Eonerebus

Wanderer
Re: Player Event: The Official [e.] Tournament Thread

i think if e./kos has better fame and honor in duel issue among felucca pvpers, more will attend ur events. but as far as i heard from most pvpers, and based on my personal experience:

1) some of e./kos members like to talk shit either win or lost after duel;

2) some of e./kos members like to res kill after duel;(some of them like to atk ppl in public dueling site, i mean chaos, even intentionally waited for one dueler down, then ganked another)

3) some of e./kos members r racists;

4) some of e./kos members like to suddenly attack dueler, during the 1v1 duel, when the situation turned to be wat they just cant accept;

5) some of e./kos members r famous on using adrenaline or certain kind of krrios;

especially when events r under certain guild's sponsor, the credit of this guild is important, isnt it?

P.S. i dont mean all of e./kos members did things mentioned above, certain members of them still have our respects, however, we all konw some ones did something bad and break the credit, so i think its understandable if few ppl wanna attend.

Eonerebus

Wanderer

we gank, but never gank in duel;

we res kill, but never res kill after duel;

i dont think i m the best mage dueler, so far, but i accept any duel invitation depite of my ping, sometimes won in a row, sometimes lost in a row, but never talk shit, never reskill after duel, never atk dueler whoever in chaos.

if any one beat me in a fair duel, even my enemy, i will show my respect to his good skill. some e. members know it.

its a game, beyong that we r all uo lover, all friends, try to be nice, man.

dude i would have loved to come w. 3 friends but frankly we dont stand a chance were all new to demise and cant spare 50k however if u wanne deul sometime message me :)

kazzz

Wanderer

Eon,

I understand that R.W is all sore, for the most part...

It's also been made clear to me that things have been a bit sandy lately, for a lot of you...

But can't you just rinse off for the entertainment value?

loler...

p01n7e

Sorceror

Well to me most of RW looks like they are using Adrenaline .. they cast and run faster than me but what do you care for being dead once or twice ? no matter ganked or what.it all depends on situations.
just to make things clear:
Ganking is when only 1 member of a certain guild is present and is being killed by 2 or more members of another guild.
Team pvp is when there are x members of a guild vs y members of another guild and when they focus targets THAT's team pvp.
i can say today that at Brit's gate me and Tigeros managed a few RW,while dismounted - so what? they got a bit more and we died.Worst thing was when he ressed himself they resskilled him 3 or 4 times .. by "they" i mean a stealth archer who was probably angry for getting killed.Tiger asked him to a duel, he refused ,resskilled and ran away :<
the only ones from R.W. i do respect are Eon and CnShinwa ( i haven't seen him recently ) because they can talk like normal people,duel ,die,kill people ,resskill ( with a reason ) and they do not talk shit.

Tigeros

Sorceror

Yeah that was funny when they did can't kill us 5+ vs 2 (dismounted) ...

Tigeros

Sorceror

But OMG stop talk that shit its topic "Player Event: The Official [e.] Tournament Thread" ... no flame