UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Player Run Event] The Island Part 2. Marble Island House Drop n' Rares Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
This event will take place Friday (July 19th) @ 10pm EST
The event will take place on Marble Island
There will be rares, there will reds, there will be 5m checks, there will be hundreds of thousands of regs, stock, bolas, and, there will be DRAGONS.
to top it all off there will be a max storage house that will be dropped on the island itself with enough loot, shiny pixels, and goodies to go around.
The house will have a singing crystal ball in it valued at over 4mil, as well as a a PW robe worth over 12mil!
I would also highly recommend following and bookmarking the @uogamershybrid twiter page [https://twitter.com/uogamershybrid] as well as I will be posting some tips and hints regarding the event on there. Maybe what chests to go for, what boats may or may not be unlocked, where the keys to the locked boats may be? I won't be giving any hints on the forums so keep that in mind!
again, 10pm, Friday July 19th the event will begin. the house will be dropped somewhere between 10:30-11:30pm EST.
Bring your guild, bring your friends, be ready to fight, loot, and defend yourselves :D
* The house and most of the items we will be dropping will be courtesy of Senta, a long time member of [Holy]. he will be leaving us and moving on to bigger and better things offline and unrelated to UO. So were going to make him go out with a bang!

crikey

Sorceror
[quote="toronto_matt, post: 3987679, member: 143115"
* The house and most of the items we will be dropping will be courtesy of Senta, a long time member of [Holy]. he will be leaving us and moving on to bigger and better things offline and unrelated to UO. So were going to make him go out with a bang!
[/quote]

Just thought that text should be a little bit bigger since he is gracious enough to donate items worth OVER 12 BIRRION!!!!!

I hope I will be around that day to participate in your event Jim Lahey! Looks like it will take hours of prep time and work.

WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

BowzerUOG

Sorceror
You have been awesome Jim with events! I am stoked for this event! I hope to see a great fight and people tons of people involed! Thank you for your hard work with the twitter also :) You Jim are the MAN!

amtothepm

Knight
will Holy's Death Squads be participating in the PVP? Or will there be a chance that smaller guilds [such as mine] have a chance at the loot?

toronto_matt

Sorceror
marble island house drop event prep + hint #1 (PW ROBE)

the character in the video will only be logged on between 10:30pm - 11:00pm EST.

his location may not be on the exact tile shown but he will be somewhere INFRONT of the house. when he is logged on you must find him and kill him! take the "treat bag" and recall off the key inside to get to the boat that holds the robe!

in addition to the character shown, there will be other hidden characters throughout the island that will be logged on at different times between 10pm-midnight EST. some of these characters will have keys as well, some may have rares.

more videos and hints will be posted over the next few days leading up to the event.

some hints and videos will not be posted here and you will have to keep an eye on the @uogamershybrid twitter page! :D

https://twitter.com/uogamershybrid

toronto_matt

Sorceror
7/18 - Just added more loot, stock, and gold to the house today. 60k gold stacks, 25k checks, 60k reg stacks.​
more will be added tomorrow.​
only 2 days to go!​

Uomvp

Knight
This is pretty fucking awesome. Pumped for tonight. Not even the rares n shit but the fights should be insane.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
EVENT WILL BEGIN IN UNDER 3 HOURS

refresh this page throughout the night for updates!!!!!!!
beware of the dragons!

for anyone that does not have a rune to the island there is a passage way in T2A that leads you to the island.
In addition, I have locked down a rune close to Moonglow Moongate, and will be leaving runes in cove bank.

White Lotus

Sorceror
We are doing this event for the shard and to create promotion for the whole shard and make something fun for everyone to do. We have donated more mils into the house in items then most people even have.

We are very close to calling off this event due to the fact that KBR have gone out of there way to ruin the event. Going early and trying to kill pets early and try to stop us from making the event proper for everyone. This is being hosted by a few Holy members only so we arn't all active to worry about fighting 20 people just so we can host a free event for the shard.

If we decide to postpone the event or not do other events the shard can die on its own and you guys can thank KBR.

Status
Not open for further replies.