UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Player Run Event] The Island Part 2. Marble Island House Drop n' Rares Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatrianaChou

Traveler

Really not cool. Would've been a really fun event. *Sigh*

toronto_matt

Sorceror
The event has been cancelled. it has been pushed back one week due to unforeseen circumstances.

It will be held the same time next week. sorry to everyone that was looking forward to it and everyone that was involved.

crikey

Sorceror
I'm suprised nobody really tried to stop us. Was only 5 of us :confused:

If a handful of reds are enough to seize the event, then the event would've been a wash anyways. There is hardly anyone on :confused:

But don't blame Kbr for killing the server lol....that's just crazy talk. you know how many noobs you guys have probably saddened to the point of leaving by hounding EVERY half decent idoc with ginormous group using pets?

Don't get me wrong, I see nothing wrong with that. If I could clone myself 1000 times and go to idocs I would super gank everyone.
Just saying, KBR isn't the only ones to ruin the pixelated dreams of others ;(

toronto_matt

Sorceror
not sure where the confusion was in all of this. the event has been advertised for over a week to have started at 10pm est, when you have people inside a house trying to set up the event, when you have players with UNBLESSED items and rares on them trying to put certain things in certain places being meteor swarmed and then you have a guild actively trying to kill people and try and fuck with the event at 8pm EST, 2 hours before what does anyone expect to happen? is it any suprise the event would be cancelled?

im not saying anything KBR did was "wrong" that would be ridiculous, whatever players choose to do in game is their prerogative, especially on this shard.

i think we pride ourselves here on hybrid as being a rough type of shard, scam who you want, gank who you want, kill who you want that's what makes it fun but at some point people need to think like actual adults and realize that the people putting these events on are not putting these events on for shits and giggles, they are trying to create activity and to create buzz on the server. they are trying to help a dying server.

show up with 100 people if you want and kill every single person, but at least wait till 10pm when everything is set up properly.

if that is not important to you that's fine, if your idea of fun is just immediate gratification, lets kill 6 guys inside a house and laugh about it for an hour rather than wait 120 minutes till the entire server shows up and have 100+ people to kill well that's fine to, your choice, but don't expect people to go out of their way after.

if people want to stick to doing staff run events all day, ctf, 1v1, red vs blue, and do the exact same events day in and day out that's fine. but just don't stop one day and wonder why no one does player events anymore.

Dudeman9000

Sorceror
KBR is just bitter cuz they get jacked by Holy at every idoc. Hope other players think twice b4 joining forces with these douche bags...its sad they need 2-3 other guilds (plus pets) to put up a real fight.

Uomvp

Knight
Dudeman you sound like a moron. Holy is the number 1 guild that should never say anything about.. NUMBERS OR PETS.
You don't use pets? Even farge is buying mares on the forums lmao.

Think before you talk.

crikey

Sorceror
Next time you do a house drop thing Jim, I suggest maybe keeping the location top secret until the event starts

Thats the only safe way. That or try to plan it when you have enough guildmates on to where you feel comfortable knowing you can win the battle.

Yeah, I did bring an archer there and I did kill like 7 of the mares.... I was hoping it would provoke a fight (it did at one point, 3 of you blitzed me when I was alone and raped me XD).

I didn't think it would have such a huge impact on your event as to cancel it. The entire time I was expecting 10+ Holy to recall in to fight us, or at least the 6 of you that were there to fight us a bit.
Thought the event was all set are ready to go, with the time being so close.

I admit I do grief and do some evil things once in a blue moon, but personally it wasnt my intention. I think you're a good dude Jim, and I hope you don't take it personally, I was just trollin.
I will say it seemed a few of KBR really wanted to piss you off tho XD. There are some EVIL dudes in KBR!

So next week: Secret location, beefed up security, good to go. Don't let it get you down

Norah

Wanderer
I am sorry someone had to ruin your event. There's always a bad apple, and it's tough... seeing it from staff point of view, but even worse as a player. =(

Dudeman9000

Sorceror
Dudeman you sound like a moron. Holy is the number 1 guild that should never say anything about.. NUMBERS OR PETS.
You don't use pets? Even farge is buying mares on the forums lmao.

Think before you talk.

wow, get bent uomvp...such an insolent prick. obviously, you missed the point.

White Lotus

Sorceror
no worries the event is still on it has just been pushed back. we have decide to make it even more epic the second time around! please work with us and we will try to put on some entertainment for the shard!

toronto_matt

Sorceror
struggling server* not dying. wrong choice of words.

we are making progress. months of constant numbers going down and now the last month and a bit the numbers are going up.

anyways appreciate the kind words guys.

for future events i will try things like keeping event locations till last minute like crikey suggested but for this particular event it was just kinda hard since it involved an actual house being dropped.

if people want to continue to enjoy this server that we all play by attracting and retaining players and not just fight the same people day in and day out we need to pull together with things like this.

when were on the field, at idocs, in dungeons, do what you gotta do, fair play, fair game, but when it comes to events that are only there to benefit the shard lets just all try and use a little common sense.

crikey

Sorceror
MVP, dont let the hypocrite get to ya...

I fought this guy at Britain GY 1v1 a little whiltel back. I raped this guy 4 or 5 times in a row, he kept comming back. Guy was terrible too...very little challenge. One of the worst I've fought....

this guy comes back after clearly being outmatched and begins telling me how bad I am...lol?

He shouldn't even BEGIN to talk about "bluh BLUH bluh, kbr needs to do this to put up a fight". He sucks donkey dick and absolutely does not put up a fight lol....

I would wager he has never contributed anything substantial towards any of Holys victories. I would wager that the leadership uses him as either a meatshield or an idoc timer, or they keep him because he is fun to talk to on teamspeak.

First off You guys run your mouth like you help this shard, when im pretty sure you have killed it more than the negligence from staff.

You talk shit about us, yet you go and recruit 15 KBR and put them in Holy. So the just the good OG KBR Regs remain.

So now you ARE THE KBR your talking about.

You have officailly just wrecked this shard. There is Holy, and TWO GUILDS ( with bascially no one in them)

Pvp was just starting to pick up, and u come and recruit all our kbr members for what? So you can kick them all out the same day like ghost said?

You guys are pieces of shit and have ruined hybird many times before and continue to do so. But also like in life people have free will and if they wanna ride ur dick for pixels so b it but dont come on forums running ur mouth like u help this shard when ur the biggest fucking crybaby shardwrecker that we got.

i'm not sure to who that message was directed to.

but the OP spend his own gold and his own time to set up an event to PROMOTE PVP.
and you guys decided to troll the event before it even started apparently.

That's your choice , but you could at least show a minimum of respect ...

farge

Sorceror
First off You guys run your mouth like you help this shard, when im pretty sure you have killed it more than the negligence from staff.

You talk shit about us, yet you go and recruit 15 KBR and put them in Holy. So the just the good OG KBR Regs remain.

So now you ARE THE KBR your talking about.

You have officailly just wrecked this shard. There is Holy, and TWO GUILDS ( with bascially no one in them)

Pvp was just starting to pick up, and u come and recruit all our kbr members for what? So you can kick them all out the same day like ghost said?

You guys are pieces of shit and have ruined hybird many times before and continue to do so. But also like in life people have free will and if they wanna ride ur dick for pixels so b it but dont come on forums running ur mouth like u help this shard when ur the biggest fucking crybaby shardwrecker that we got.

I'd be raged out too. These kids camp idocs for 8hrs straight then get their asses handed to em 2mins before it falls. Every day.

toronto_matt

Sorceror

are you ok???? :confused:

seriously...

do you even read back some of the things that you write on here? do you not feel embarrassed, even a little bit?

White Lotus

Sorceror
base youve never even had 100m so your obviously just raging. who would you spend 100m on and how would that possibly promote pvp?

and theres prob at least 50m in that house worth of stuff. i guess in pw robes and singing crystal balls are our unwanted idoc loots youd be right?

if we were greedy we wouldnt have held the last 3 big player run events with multiple mils of shit in dunguen and islands to just give to free nor would we run a twitter to get characters and try to talk to Mark every week with ideas to help the shard.

i sort of remember you guys going on and on about how mad you are we use tamers then the next day you admit to bringing way more tamers then us. I also remember you saying your going to fuck me over and how half my people would rather be in your guild. I let both those slide but i felt the need to teach you some humility and make you understand how much we have helped the shard. I didnt recruit anyone that whole time on purpose and sent them your way just so you could have more numbers then us and fight us.

long story short all i did was everything you were going to do to us and i only did it because you interfered with an event that we were basically hosting FOR YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.