UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Player Run Event] The Island Part 2. Marble Island House Drop n' Rares Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uomvp

Knight
You guys are making it like KBR ( a whole 5 people) are crashing the shard because of 1 event. When in reality no one wants to pvp anymore because 1 guild has 75% of the player base (say what you want but it's true and roughly 10 more people joined last night). Dudeman maybe you think i'm a prick but it's still just a game and you take it way to serious. Plus you don't even know me so saying i'm w/e really means nothing. I get your point and you still sound like a moron. Keep talking out of your ass.

As I told Jim it's still his event, Holy could have came in to start fighting us and everything would have been fine. The point was to pvp not just drop loot on the ground. I did a house drop a few years ago and same shit happened but it was holy doing it. I still continued the event... Next Friday just have holy guard the house and it will be a 10 to 1 ratio of players and everyone will die. Holy can have all of there loot back.

Either way Jim good luck with finishing the event (not being sarcastic).

MVP, dont let the hypocrite get to ya...
He doesn't bother me. To me it's still just a game and life goes on. Seems like this is all he has...

Senta3

Wanderer
You guys are making it like KBR ( a whole 5 people) are crashing the shard because of 1 event. When in reality no one wants to pvp anymore because 1 guild has 75% of the player base (say what you want but it's true and roughly 10 more people joined last night). Dudeman maybe you think i'm a prick but it's still just a game and you take it way to serious. Plus you don't even know me so saying i'm w/e really means nothing. I get your point and you still sound like a moron. Keep talking out of your ass.

As I told Jim it's still his event, Holy could have came in to start fighting us and everything would have been fine. The point was to pvp not just drop loot on the ground. I did a house drop a few years ago and same shit happened but it was holy doing it. I still continued the event... Next Friday just have holy guard the house and it will be a 10 to 1 ratio of players and everyone will die. Holy can have all of there loot back.

Either way Jim good luck with finishing the event (not being sarcastic).

He doesn't bother me. To me it's still just a game and life goes on. Seems like this is all he has...

I can see you are still a giant douchebag dan. No worries, next week the event will happen and if KBR shows up they will be banned from the island until the event is over. Problem solved. Douchebags removed. Everyone is happy. Have fun with your fat wife.

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
if KBR shows up they will be banned from the island

Uomvp

Knight
Oh senta on your 3rd account i see. You are one of the most pathetic individuals i have ever met. Guess i have to put you on the ignore list again. Bye
Oh btw how do you ban someone off a public island?

Status
Not open for further replies.