UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

polls to improve hybrid?

what is even going on anymore with mickey

the disinterest level from me to him has never been so apparent.

For as good as uowars is supposed to be, you sure like to conjure delusions up and talk on uogamers too much.

poor guy never learned how to be competitive in anything. Has to have uo as his outlet :<

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
what is even going on anymore with mickey

the disinterest level from me to him has never been so apparent.

For as good as uowars is supposed to be, you sure like to conjure delusions up and talk on uogamers too much.

poor guy never learned how to be competitive in anything. Has to have uo as his outlet :<

Says the fat kid who I can guarantee never played a single sport in high school or post any sort of schooling :(

It's okay big guy.

You go do your raiding and get those cool items

MelodyTFA

Squire
....Now back to polls to improve shard..... Force Micky and Uonewb to duel on set date and time.....Make it an event( cuz its the only thing going on for years).Allow me to bet on the duel, il at leat log on to see them bitch on how its 40-7(mickey) or 40-6...... Give me 50/1 odds on our lovable underdog uonewbs and spent money on him... Even tho Micky is cleary favorite id admire @Uonewbs for going at it =P, that derserves respect.........Id like to see @Vizeroth vs @Pat McGroin that would be good action no?

im fairly certain today's highschool chess teams have been replaced with esports classes

but a guy whos really advanced in his 30's and still pretends hes in highschool sure ought to know that.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
im fairly certain today's highschool chess teams have been replaced with esports classes

but a guy whos really advanced in his 30's and still pretends hes in highschool sure ought to know that.
Haha first I was in my 40s now I'm in my 30s.

Classic.

Btw you've been out of high school for probably almost 5 years and still live with your parents. You're in no position to talk about life choices lol

I said you were nearing 40. I've always said you were mid to upper 30s.

classic mickey with his choosing of what he wants people to have said