UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Posted up for GingerBread

Mantvis

Sorceror
shows how much u know.. u can walk thru it dead or alive u gotta get thru the right way tho theres one path thru it thats it man fact of the matter is we were waiting for u guys to come and u never even challenged us u guys are pussys only a few came in and died then scurried off
So smart, so strong, so humble. Such courage, much smart, wow.

You remind me of one great leader and strategist.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
LOL. It's a few days old and only one guy from Qing came to raid you. So much effort for the first victory caused by no one was even online. Haha.

Akka

Sorceror
goddamn this client is ugly. you guys do know steam has option to make fields static etc? dont have to ruin the whole game lel.

Whatever98

Squire
cover them with uncut leather so they cant see where the path is xD

this is some second age shit right here! build a fort with boxes and leather :D

Azran

Traveler
LOL. It's a few days old and only one guy from Qing came to raid you. So much effort for the first victory caused by no one was even online. Haha.

Thats the point. Idk why everyone is so offended by it. I just thanked whoever came and got killed.

zulu2401

Squire
MB can beat his chest all that he wants. He will never share the videos of his losses and i assure you he has many. Zerg is all they can do. They will be matched by equal force soon enough. ;)