UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Posted up for GingerBread

MB can beat his chest all that he wants. He will never share the videos of his losses and i assure you he has many. Zerg is all they can do. They will be matched by equal force soon enough. ;)
go to 16:14 in the video its 8 hz vs 11+kvg so much for the zerg right?

Ishida_Tom

Squire
And I don't know any other clown who pushed his crooked nose into other people's business because he seeks approval. :inlove:

there you go zulu everyone is marked with a number red is hz green is kvg maybe your pea sized brain can see how many each side has now

There are hz attacking the boss as well moron.
no there isnt we didnt even attack the boss until after we killed you all. go look at our map in the video there is no one to the south west where ginger spawns we are all stacked by the river

zulu2401

Squire
It doesn't matter. You would suffer the same fate if we had been there to set up defenses earlier. Good job, you're all still a bunch of faggots that will never change. :)

It doesn't matter. You would suffer the same fate if we had been there to set up defenses earlier. Good job, you're all still a bunch of faggots that will never change. :)
k man atleast we dont cry on the forums when we lose. you had double the numbers and still make excuses

Maloskies

Squire
This isn't "barcode", its a new guild that started less than a week ago. We have a lot of new people still building suits, and we only did what we did last night to see where we stand and what we need to start working on. We are obviously in the beginning stages, but it's not going to look like that for long. I mean if the "almighty" HZ (mostly in game) are already shit talking the entire guild, then that means we're doing something right, right? If we got MB posting videos, thats awesome too. I haven't been on this shard to see anything other than HZ zerging every spawn at level 1, it will be nice to see more than one guild fighting against each other. Even if we do lose most of the battles for a bit.

Still can't count? Lol. I believe this is a smiley face :) and you are still an idiot...
and you are still the delusional retard that has to make excuses every time you lose even when you have more people. Just take the loss, move on and stop being a crybaby on the forums.

This isn't "barcode", its a new guild that started less than a week ago. We have a lot of new people still building suits, and we only did what we did last night to see where we stand and what we need to start working on. We are obviously in the beginning stages, but it's not going to look like that for long. I mean if the "almighty" HZ (mostly in game) are already shit talking the entire guild, then that means we're doing something right, right? If we got MB posting videos, thats awesome too. I haven't been on this shard to see anything other than HZ zerging every spawn at level 1, it will be nice to see more than one guild fighting against each other. Even if we do lose most of the battles for a bit.
that was kapero shit talking (not hz). I was just proving the ravings of a delusional crybaby to be false

zulu2401

Squire
and you are still the delusional retard that has to make excuses every time you lose even when you have more people. Just take the loss, move on and stop being a crybaby on the forums.
None of my posts warrant crying. It only takes 3 words from me to get a bunch of dumbass posts from someone like you because you feel the need to put someone in their place. Lol. Well bud there's nothing you can say that will affect me even the slightest bit. Stop crying about wether I was right or wrong so you can go back to fondling MBs balls and cleaning his house.