UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Potions

april0395

Sorceror
I apologize for the lack of stock as of late, but I have fully stocked all potions and most regs, and I am currently working on bolas. I won't be back to frequent stocking until this weekend.

april0395

Sorceror
Again, I apologize for my lack of stock lately, but my bedroom is in the middle of a makeover, and I don't have space at the moment to hook up my computer until the paint dries. I should be able to stock later tonight. :)

april0395

Sorceror
Vendors have been completely restocked!

I'm still offering free vendor locations at the house across from the potion shop. I just ask that you keep your vendor stocked.

april0395

Sorceror
The Luna location is back up and running.

I still have free vendor locations available at the New Magincia shop if anyone is interested.

april0395

Sorceror
Perma gate is going to be renewed, and I'm still offering free vendor spots. There are a few newish vendors: talismans, blacksmith, solen, and leather vendors have cropped up, come check it out!

april0395

Sorceror
I was away on vacation for quite an extended period, so I apologize for my lack of stock!

I have now completely restocked.

Mim is now back to gating, look for that little [8Bit] lady that you all love so much! X3

***EDIT*** Occasionally, I may have Evisceration set up to gate in Mim's stead. She needs a break every now and then, afterall..

Last edited:

april0395

Sorceror
Prices have been slightly adjusted for conflag pots. Initial post has been changed to reflect this. More conflags have been stocked.

april0395

Sorceror
Free vendor locations are available. PM me with what you are interested in selling and we can try to meet up.

april0395

Sorceror
The person who hosts the bulk scroll vendor at the [8Bit] Apothecary will be gone for several weeks very soon, so if you need scrolls, PUT YOUR ORDERS IN NOW!! She currently keeps stocked strangle and recall, but if you need something else, message @Dreav on the forums!!