UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Potions

april0395

Sorceror
The potion vendors have moved! We can now be found in Luna just North of Runes Galore. The move was put into effect after the last vendor gate auction, so now I will not have to have a gate! Yaay! :)

The scribe vendors and Otim's vendor will be put up soon!

Last edited:

Dreav

Sorceror
ATTENTION!

Hi Everyone! I own the Bulk Scrolls Vendor at The 8Bit Apothecary. I just wanted to remind everyone, that I'm going to be moving IRL and I will no longer be able to accept Bulk Orders after Feb. 15th. I will be back up and running probably within the first week or so of March. Please be sure to place all bulk orders BEFORE the 15th to ensure that I can complete them before my move. Orders are accepted via PM or Skype (dradreav) and are completed in the order they are received. Depending on the amount I can usually have them done within a few hours or less. I can make both Magery as well as Necro scrolls.

My vendors are currently stocked with Recall, Strangle, and Wraith form.

Thank you for your continued support of the 8Bit Apothecary!

-Dreav

Last edited:

april0395

Sorceror
Thanks everyone for buying from [8Bit] !

Gold skulls are now sold at the shop!

Dreav

Sorceror
LAST CHANCE!

Put in your orders for bulk scrolls. After tomorrow, I can no longer accept orders until the beginning of March, once I've moved IRL. Orders are accepted via PM or Skype (dradreav), and are completed in the order they are received. Most orders I can have done within a few hours or less. I make Mage and Necro scrolls.

Dreav

Sorceror
Hey Everyone! My computer is back up and running, I can accept bulk orders for scrolls once more! So shoot me a PM or Skype me (dradreav) and we can do business.
As Always, Recalls are stocked, as well as Strangle scrolls. Currently I am in the process of stocking Wraith form. If there is any other scrolls you'd like to see stocked, but don't need a large amount, let me know, I'll be happy to stock my vendors with them!

Thanks for shopping the 8Bit Apothecary Shop!

april0395

Sorceror
Hello potion-chuggers!

I've started a test-run of deadly poison fukiya darts and fruit bowls. They're kind of a pain to make, so depending on how they sell, I'll adjust the prices accordingly.

Thanks for supporting the 8Bit shop. :)