UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Private island houses

Status
Not open for further replies.

girtrute

Wanderer
Re: Private island houses

Formater;1742212 said:
I was thinking more in the close to $1000.00 range
;)
might be able to get one for around 200-300$. but i just came across a new house plot placed in the roleplay area pk vs blue wonder if someone donated for that, if so it was probly alot cheaper then getting your own island.

Formater

Knight

girtrute;1742400 said:
might be able to get one for around 200-300$. but i just came across a new house plot placed in the roleplay area pk vs blue wonder if someone donated for that, if so it was probly alot cheaper then getting your own island.

They dont have to donate for those. The just have to be the rp guild gm.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Formater;1742212 said:
I was thinking more in the close to $1000.00 range
;)

awww thats cute...

well put it this way, over the many years ive played ive donated alot of money, Ryan isnt the kind of guy thats gona take ur money and give u what u want, he knows his players, freinds, u could have a black AM nd it dont mean shit to him :)

Formater

Knight

Sam-hybrid;1742499 said:
awww thats cute...

well put it this way, over the many years ive played ive donated alot of money, Ryan isnt the kind of guy thats gona take ur money and give u what u want, he knows his players, freinds, u could have a black AM nd it dont mean shit to him :)

Your reply makes no since at all. Please correct it and try again.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Formater;1742502 said:
Your reply makes no since at all. Please correct it and try again.

done.. ye sorry i missed a comma, just after ive played, my bad

thinking you would have guessed this... but by the looks of it prob not.. "AM"stands for american express just incase ur hill billy ass couldnt pick up on that :)

By the looks of most of your post, you arent to bright... its ok tho!!

next time u get done with DUI rember A comes defore Z.... hand across the ocean and all eh... (doubt ull get that...)

(edit- missed a comma)

Verrat

Wanderer

Sam-hybrid;1742534 said:

thinking you would have guessed this... but by the looks of it prob not.. "AM"stands for american express just incase ur hill billy ass couldnt pick up on that :)

next time u get done with DUI rember A comes defore Z.... hand across the ocean and all eh... (doubt ull get that...)

(edit- missed a comma)

you should not get angry with other people for not understanding your rambling incoherence sir.

Verrat;1744331 said:
you should not get angry with other people for not understanding your rambling incoherence sir.

that sounds like something you just posted because you wanted to be in the middle of a forum argument and because you were bored. not because you actually wanted to correct someone. LEARN24UMPVP.

Vaisya

Squire

From what I can remember, either:
You can (or used to be able to) donate real money to get private islands w/a house
or
According to someone I know who owns a private island:
He got his previous house deleted off the map somehow (some bizarre happening), and got a replacement by a private island estate.

Perhaps it was a combination of the two.

So far, I've seen 3 private island estates:
1 has a castle on it, and off to the corner of the island is a platform with a huge demonic star symbol (kinda like the one from D1 or D2). The purpose of it is unknown.
The other one unfortunately I never marked.
And lastly, the one I stay at with my friend, which has lovely palm trees out side =)
Boaters are welcome to stop by and look at the beautiful home, the front door is open. =D

beelzebub

Knight

Sam-hybrid;1742534 said:

(edit- missed a comma)
wow, you really looked intelligent in that post....

who the fuck would assume that AM means american express? are you fuckin retarded? AM EX or something, I mean fuck man.

not to mention you have HORRIBLE punctuation and spelling...

How high were you when you wrote that? learn to be smart before you call someone stupid plz.

I love private Islands I have like a bunch I use for various things like fishing up serps and other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.