UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 77 - 8/5/2007

Mark

Knight
Re: Publish 77 - 8/5/2007

Phooey;1516581 said:
Is it safe to patch up fully now?

Seems like it is so far, but there may have been aspects of the latest client I have missed. Let me know if you find any.

awbs

Knight

The leave house thing is funny.. Sometimes it comes up, sometimes it doesnt, even after being still for more than seconds. Maybe ill just have to start using my front door.

edit: ok got it - it only works for the first two seconds in a house after moving.

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror

ive tried leave house like 100times by macro..it doesnt work. only way i can get it to work is if i clickmyself and leave house. but the problem with that is it will only bring up the leave house option about half the time no matter how long ive been standing still. i could be sitting there for 30seconds it wont come up unless im standing somewhere else. unlike the 2 second rule u said

SirMixPix

Wanderer

I'm having same issues with leave house as well. Also on razer side, my resource counters aren't saving between logging in and out. Anyone else having this same problem?

shaded death

Wanderer

Good work on the updates.

All apart from the leave house update, there was nothing wrong with the old way.

This 2 second wait just seem like such a hassle for nothing, not to mention its going to be harder to kill house hiders now that you cant leave before they ban you.

Marbelou

Knight

kilo-hybrid;1516627 said:
ive tried leave house like 100times by macro..it doesnt work. only way i can get it to work is if i clickmyself and leave house. but the problem with that is it will only bring up the leave house option about half the time no matter how long ive been standing still. i could be sitting there for 30seconds it wont come up unless im standing somewhere else. unlike the 2 second rule u said

I figured that u have to move a tile, then click urself then wait 2 seconds when the option is on, and then leave house....

Jayooo

Wanderer

blah, leave house i like thats it there for all houses, cause i feel it should be there or shouldnt, not just on custom houses

but since its there i dont get the 2 second thing, especially since it seems to be causing more problems then anything, and not just with running, from what ive read some people use it to leave their house (me included, being i have a tele entrance), i havent been on yet tho so i may have no problems, who knows

and a big LOL @ who was it, mr brightside? who raged cause he died due to "stupid things" and the only problem left is leave house, i find it funny you would even openly complain that your mad cause you couldnt sufficiently leave house macro to stay alive.

A Walrus

Wanderer

this change has made it easier to get trapped in houses now. If you get stuck on a 1 tile teleporter there is no way to leave house since you have to move a tile to get the gump

equiP.tik-

Wanderer

A Walrus;1517044 said:
this change has made it easier to get trapped in houses now. If you get stuck on a 1 tile teleporter there is no way to leave house since you have to move a tile to get the gump

Yea this is true, I rushed some guys house earlier and hit the wrong teleporter and got trapped :( had to relog to get out

Jayooo

Wanderer

they need to just make it so you dont have to move a tile
it has to just register that your either in the house or not

Mark;1516508 said:
Did you get killed by leave house?

no, i was sitting at tessas, 4 reds popped out, i hit my leave house just by reflex...didnt work...stood for "2 seconds", because thats what you said you changed it to, tried again...still didnt work...got para blowed...died ;/

o wells just loots

K

Kitchen_

Leave house isn't even working for me at all.

Raf

Wanderer

My leave house macro also doesnt work anymore... I dont really get how its supposed to work now. Do I click the leave house and then wait 2 seconds before I get booted, OR do I have to move around and stand in the house for 2 seconds and THEN I can leave house???

emcias

Sorceror

imo old way of leave house was better and pvpers could kill others and then loot it is same as if u now add that if someone is dead he still can say i ban thee and ban someone. if u will add this it will sux more then now u just should leave old way of leave house

THE REIGN

Wanderer

Mark;1516402 said:
  • Fixed several issues with newer clients
  • Leave house is now available in all houses
  • You must not move for 2 seconds before using Leave House
  • Fixed bug with pet AI attacking after aggression wears off
  • Faction guards and vendors cannot be placed on boats

We will be monitoring the server for any problems that may result from this patch.

As always, thank you for your patience.

These are ideal