UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 77 - 8/5/2007

Lynyrd

Knight
Re: Publish 77 - 8/5/2007

I'm pretty sure they fixed it so that leave house macros don't work at all.

dakkon10

Wanderer

if you're standing in the house and the gump for "leave house" doesn't appear when you single click yourself, just move one step, single click yourself and it should be there.

Are you kidding me? on 8/4 the E faction guild, bola'd me off my beetle on my crafter/mule character, lured it inside thier 18x18 and proceeded to count me 20 times...

I am the last victim of this terrible exploit?

Thats shitty...

Slip

Page

I'm glad they finally fixed the murder count bug but this still sucks that people like me that have definite proof that someone Abused the bug (which is illegal as it says in the rules) and some people got there counts taken to 0 without even providing any proof and i have a video but still nothing can be done....

pretty shitty

quoted from the rules:

Exploitation of Bugs:
-Exploiting any bug is against the rules. This includes bugs that are beneficial or not beneficial. Accounts associated with the usage of bugs may be banned or jailed.
-Accepting, or owning of bugged items is against the rules. The items will be deleted and the accounts involved may be banned or jailed

ploki

Knight

Mark;1516402 said:
  • Fixed several issues with newer clients
  • Leave house is now available in all houses
  • You must not move for 2 seconds before using Leave House
  • Fixed bug with pet AI attacking after aggression wears off
    [*]Faction guards and vendors cannot be placed on boats

We will be monitoring the server for any problems that may result from this patch.

As always, thank you for your patience.

may want to re look at this.. i saw 30 vendors on 2 boats!