UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 79 - 10/27/2007

Mark

Knight
Publish 79 - 10/27/2007

Effective after server wars tonight:

Runic sewing kits will now give a durability bonus to tailor created armor (if crafted with the appropriate resource and tool).
Razor can no longer interact with House placement gumps. You can still click the buttons manually.
Razor can no longer interact with BOD accept gumps. Like above, you can still click the buttons manually.

Tomeglow

Wanderer
Re: Update - 10/27/2007

Awesome! Thanks, Mark.

No more auto-placement macros or AFK BOD farmers!

Oh, and FIRST POST! :D

Mazer

UOGamers: Divinity Forum Moderator

Well done. Solves a lot of past issue. I'm sure Zippy had a hand in this as well so thanks

Mark

Knight

Another thing we've been working on...

dakkon10

Wanderer

i think that the validation number is a little bit extreme, but i 100% agree with making razor not interact with the gump for the BOD

JamesD

Wanderer

If you do the verification number, then make it so when u click bod info, it gives u the bod gump!

Mark

Knight

WaRgAzM;1575971 said:
nice man, still working on the boat blockage problem?

Yes, but a lot of the recent lag spikes have been caused by other quirks in the placement system and I want to fix those before I make any changes.

wkstrm

Lord

JamesD88;1576028 said:
it means ur treehack fucked up! cheater!

lol

Mark, awesome. The tailoring change I mean. :D
And I also like the verification system.