UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 79 - 10/27/2007

MarcusO

Sorceror
Re: Update - 10/27/2007

euphorbia;1576034 said:
Mark, awesome. The tailoring change I mean. :D
And I also like the verification system.

Looks like the tailoring changes are shaping up to be positive overall! Why not share the plans up front to avoid all the confusion over initially useless runic sewing kits?

I'm glad some of these folks appreciate the BOD verification system. I give you guys kudos for some very elegant coding (especially if you did that from scratch!). But I see the confirmation as a minor annoyance. How many folks were auto-farming BODs? I've seen two in the last month, and in each case they were LOL lame (recalling in away from vendor, doing the "vendor buy", and recalling out). It was terribly inefficient. Why not crack down on more than 4 accounts? That seems like more of a problem.

Also, are you planning on adjusting the smith BOD rewards, as they're out of whack? +30 scrolls and +60 scrolls suck relative to GRH's. What happened to colored anvils?

byrdman

Sorceror

Identity;1576365 said:
... is it even possible to BE COMPLETELY AFK bod farming?

I didn't do it, but you could have it check if a bod was available and if the bod was available buy cotton (to ensure that the tailor has money) then sell 6 bandanas and tell razor to accept the gump.

Two questons.

If razor can no longer interact with the gump, why the number verification?

Is there number verification on the house placement tool?

Heceldi

Wanderer

As per the "number check", OCR is possible using EasyUO, which would prevent users from AFKing for about 2 or 3 hours, until someone writes an OCR script and places it in the PSL over at the EasyUO site. See this article EasyUO.com :: View topic - Text Recognition (OCR) with EasyUO. I'd recommend reading through it and using it as a springboard for overcoming the OCR capabilities of EasyUO, otherwise... well yeah.

If you're going to do it, do it right. ;)

Niets

Wanderer

Heceldi;1595546 said:
If you're going to do it, do it right. ;)

Sounds rude. You might want to rephrase that...

Btw, we gotta start from one point... and (right or not) this is it ;)