UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVE/last man standing battle (Sun Oct 3 3pm GMT-5)

What time is best for you?

• 10:00 EST

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • 11:00 EST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12:00 EST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13:00 EST (1pm)

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • 14:00 EST (2pm)

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • 15:00 EST (3pm)

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • 16:00 EST (4pm)

• 17:00 EST (5pm)

• 18:00 EST (6pm)

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • 19:00 EST (7pm)

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • 20:00 EST (8pm)

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • 21:00 EST (9pm)

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kolbycrouch

Knight
Re: PVE/last man standing battle

Wow, thought i was in trouble, a gm wants me to open my browser! anytime is fine for me, i noticed today on osi that they put a lantern on the overhead bridge east of luna bank that reminded everyone of the upcoming event, something like this would be nice for the non-forum goers.

silvertiger

Knight

kolbycrouch;792257 said:
Wow, thought i was in trouble, a gm wants me to open my browser! anytime is fine for me, i noticed today on osi that they put a lantern on the overhead bridge east of luna bank that reminded everyone of the upcoming event, something like this would be nice for the non-forum goers.

And of course there is always their websites. I wouldn't mind being a EM here.:D Preplanned stuff and all would be my bill.;) Like this!

nage

Page

I wish it was later or I might offer myself up as cannon fodder. I dont get off work until about 12 am eastern.

Xavier

Account Terminated
Re: PVE/last man standing battle (Sun Oct 3 3pm GMT-5)

signup is today at 3 eastern (gmt-5) and the battle starts at 4. be there.

Athena

Account Terminated

There's been a slight change to the rules with regard to being left in the room behind, please re-read the original post!

Crisco

Page

i think this should have been

PVM / ONLY WIN IF COMPLETED BATTLE

not

PVE / LAST MAN STANDING

he got nothing.

Xavier

Account Terminated

Yeah, we know. everyone is kicking themselves right now for not realizing what would happen. We will reschedule it, all the gold goes into a pot, and next time, I am sure a lot of people will think very differently about mindless slaughter :D

Xavier

Account Terminated

Crisco;793019 said:
i think this should have been

PVM / ONLY WIN IF COMPLETED BATTLE

not

PVE / LAST MAN STANDING

he got nothing.

Xavier;789058 said:
Once everyone still alive has made it to the center area, and there is one man standing, we will give him/her their choice of one of three keys. This key will open one of three chests. You can guess the rest. Two of the chests are deadly, one is a winner. If you die, you are OUT, just like the rest of the competition. This contest may actually go on for a long time, but the prize will grow and grow and grow... so the longer it is not won, the more it is worth

The post and the books all allude to the fact that it probably WONT be won the first time. Thats because no one thought out what they were doing before they killed off all their groups... and we saw it coming. The gold will rollover and be added to next week, and we might add an item or two to the chest... and next week with a little more insight, players may have a better chance.

But keep in mind, the reward is definitely worth completing this. We are rescheduling it for next weekend. And I guess ill drop a spoiler. The HPs of the mobiles are set to (players per group * 500). This way its a tough battle, but it can be done... unless you kill off all your compadres.

Agents

Sorceror

The best thing about this event was how one of the groups struggled like crazy on the first part, and once they finished they two synced on the other guy.

They of course didn't last that much longer either!

Good stuff, really fun to watch.