UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pvm tournament trophy!

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
PvM Tournament Trophy!

This is a trophy that is awarded to first place PvM Tournament Champions (as of January 01, 2008). This trophy will be a traveling trophy which means this: the person who won the PvM tournament only has it in possession until the next PvM Tournament (approximately 1 month). When the tournament is won, the new winner will receive the SAME trophy but the name will be changed. Unless a person defends his or her title, the statue will move from one individuals possession to the next. If the statue is sold or deleted, it will not be retrieved or replaced so keep a close eye on your trophy should you win it.

This thread will be used to track the winners who have had the statue in their possession :)

Defend your title as the PvM Tournament Champion!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• pvm_trophy.jpg
    pvm_trophy.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 963

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: PvM Tournament Trophy!

TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS

May 23, 2009 - Homer *Spring Festival*
Dec 27, 2008 - Homer
Aug 2, 2008 - Juka Lady
Jun 28, 2008 - Juka Lady
Mar 29, 2008 - Barack Obama
Feb 24, 2008 - Third
Jan 20, 2008 - Josh-

---Those below this line won the tournament prior to the induction of the trophy---

Dec 26, 2007 - Edson Guzzo
Nov 18, 2007 - Tempest *Harvest Festival 2007*

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

There will only be ever one of these trophies on shard. Technically, by the rules, Tempest's trophy would have been taken to give to Edson. Edson would be in current possession of the statue but it would be taken away this Sunday for the new champion.

No one will ever "keep" their trophy. It is only theirs to display as long as they have the title.

LC

:)

One minor suggestion: maybe (as with other famous Trophies) anyone who successfully defends their Title three times in a row should be allowed to keep it? ...

Happy New Year LC - and thanks for all the work you have been putting in (in-game and out...)

FE

Feersum Endjinn;347244 said:
:)

One minor suggestion: maybe (as with other famous Trophies) anyone who successfully defends their Title three times in a row should be allowed to keep it? ...

Happy New Year LC - and thanks for all the work you have been putting in (in-game and out...)

FE

I love that suggestion.

Maybe not keep it, but given some sort of a medal or something, to allow the trophy to keep traveling.

uome

Bug Hunter

The trophy looks great. I must try harder.
Will there be a plaque or something similar in the pvm event hall listing all previous winners?

if i finish my super duper secret template just for this event ill be havin the trophy. Should beable to tank anything and everything you can toss at it. And do you still get the other awards that came with the last one? 2 ltots a month would be nice :p

Prolly wont get it done by this weekend because i work to many damn hours in a day :<

huh

Wanderer

prohunter33;347530 said:
Prolly wont get it done by this weekend because i work to many damn hours in a day :<

AFK macroing ftw? let me or xeres know if you need any help/stuff

[Drakull]

Knight

My suggestion would be keeping a "winners list" somewhere in the shard where you can see who the winners from previous competitions (like a "hall of fame museum") in a public place in the game that players could visit to see who the winners were.
The suggestion about keeping the trophy... it could be nice to allow keeping a "copy" of the prize if you win it for at least 3 times.

You win this time demise... I found out today that i have to work all weekend for training for a new position where i work. I guess i wont beable to show off my template built solely for this event.

Hmm... It's possible I could be for repeat winners being able to "keep" a copy of the trophy. Obviously, it would be of a different color. Had the official trophy been gold, I would've suggested making the "copy" trophies out of iron. For that color, I would probably go with bronze.

One thing I WOULD like to see, though... Past winners being displayed in some manner by anyone who double-clicks the statue. I.e, their names would all be permanently inscribed upon the base.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Unfortunately, we do not want to release too many unique items onto the shard so having a copy of the trophy isn't an option right now. I do like the idea of memorializing the past winners (not necessarily by double clicking - that would end up being a LONG list in no time at all). I will have to discuss it with the higher-ups and see if there isn't anything that can be done.