UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pvm tournament trophy!

Re: PvM Tournament Trophy!

hickman48;734976 said:
When lc wants hold it ..... oh wait nvm never

there should be still other seers like Zatoichi, Xavier, Athena and maybe someone else (Naddict?)... because they are still here, right?

hickman48

Knight
Re: PvM Tournament Trophy!

osd_daedalus;734990 said:
there should be still other seers like Zatoichi, Xavier, Athena and maybe someone else (Naddict?)... because they are still here, right?

Are both seers i think can cant really run events without someones ok or heads up

Zatoichi likes to do events but its mostly the 2v2 and 1v1 pvp events when he gets on during the weekends

and im not sure about naddict im sure if he was to do an event would be more than a 1v1 with a mob lol

Kimberly J.

Sorceror
i saw almost everyday open bombing run and ctf events(sometimes both in a row). isn't pvp events often enough? especially even oneday seer said like "only 2 people join the event. come on guys!".

uo is not all pvp. i'm very very hoping open pvm event soon...

P.S. i wonder what was the last compitition monster(either slayed or can not slayed) . anybody could tell me?

kostek

Sorceror
I participated ony in 3 tourneys and there were: - white wyrm paragon - balron paragon - succubus paragon

Kimberly J.

Sorceror
thanks kostek.

and also i heard by who watch that event(but i'm not sure latest one though) said, almost last monster was a balron paragon but both of last participant dead, so it changed succubus paragon which is lessor monster.

although i think there is no "white wyrm paragon" in field, but it could be if seer made. is that right?