UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP for your opponents suit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronus

and his amazing friends
PvP for your opponents suit?

A few of us staff members were tossing around some ideas and this came up. The idea would be an "all skills and items allowed" dual style tournament where insurance and the like were disabled, making your corpse completely lootable when you died. There would be no 'prize' supplied by staff, as the winner would have his choice of loots from his opponents. Naturally you could wear whatever you wanted for your match. GM leather + crappy jewels, or a gaunt arty and ToT set, whatever items you own that you want to risk to beef up your character for the match would be allowed.

Input? Does anybody have the spine to enter wearing a decent suit? Or would the winner just end up with a bunch of sets of GM leather?

rdx

Sorceror
Re: PvP for your opponents suit?

nice idea but winner would just end up with gm crafted stuff;P we love our shiny pixels too much (or tbh collecting this stuff takes too much time;P)

craig

Sorceror

haha i think goat would just put his awesome macro skill and build a machine gun dart shooter.

Facko

Sorceror

i like it but i think a stealther would walk away with everything =/

I'd give that a shot... If anything went, I think I'd have a shot at winning. :p

One question, though: would you be allowed to access your bank box between matches? Such as, of course, to restock items, and possibly to deposit any "winnings?" (well, possibly not for the latter, since that could dramatically reduce the winnings of the overall "winner.")

I've give it a shot. But most likely with just as high resists as possible, with only 2/4 casting.

crackhead

Knight

"all skills and items allowed"

does that mean tamers with pets? that would be just wrong lol

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Pets would not be allowed, as they are neither skills nor items (they're mobiles).

Emorian

Wanderer

Why don't you make it like you can insure up to a certain ammount, so like ppl can use ornys and totem etc.. but will still risk losing a BRSK part prolly. What do you guys think?

Lucifall

Knight

Emorian;273853 said:
Why don't you make it like you can insure up to a certain ammount, so like ppl can use ornys and totem etc.. but will still risk losing a BRSK part prolly. What do you guys think?
Just imagine someone using a totem, a rbc but the rest are all exceptional GM made stuff. You are not forced to use a uber l33t item, thats the problem.

Emorian

Wanderer

Agreed. But most of the ppl like me have only 1 guy that is almost done and full of artys, if I lose em I'd quit the game in disapointment and get a real life. If ppl do that what will demise come to?

Status
Not open for further replies.