UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP for your opponents suit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yokozuna

Wanderer
Re: PvP for your opponents suit?

thats why its called skill....so items dont matter....and if you have 1 char just use a regular barbed suit with resists of 45-50 lol

craig;273706 said:
haha i think goat would just put his awesome macro skill and build a machine gun dart shooter.

hehe

It would be too easy.

somedudeinthisthread said:
A stealther would walk away with everything.

Not true. They wouldn't be able to hide as theres no running off screen. Stealthers are going to get their asses beat bad, then lose their uber bows (which they probably won't wager anyway).

Facko

Sorceror

Kelloggs Goatios;273895 said:
Not true. They wouldn't be able to hide as theres no running off screen. Stealthers are going to get their asses beat bad, then lose their uber bows (which they probably won't wager anyway).

who said anything about an archer? shadow strike ftw....

this sounds like much fun

I've got a few spare Blades of insanity...I could stand to lose one.

and honestly 2/6 casting would be easy to get.

the main thing I like about this idea, it that it pretty much removes most dexxers from the equation. the required jewels, arties, and armors are hard to come by for a nice dexxer...

how would summons be handled?

revs, EVs, death adders....that could spell bad news for some people...specially since people prolly wont have 60+ resists...a 120 necro/ss rev just plain hurts

snell

Sorceror

your going to be like omfg i just got pwned by an artic death dealer

I've got my own rather devious ideas... I'm going to get to work on a template for this right away...

(and to add onto what I said above, logically, I think that between matches, winners should be able to bank their "winnings," since there's a high likelyhood that the final match will be between two people with high-end arties anyway...)

And as a further note on who's willing to wager stuff, I note that a lot of people here (myself not included, unfortunately) have loads more than just their suit; if they lose their current suit, some people here could simply replace it.

SaferSephiroth

Sorceror

Wont matter, people are too attached to their shit.

Its why they play here instead of Hybrid.

I doubt anyone will show up with anythng that isnt blessed.

I can see people taking HH/Totem/Divine/HoM and REAL LOW End arty weps.

Most liekly people will go in marty/HRSK Leather suits and shit.

Imo it will be lame as nobody is willing to lose anything.

well, if people wont risk their high end stuff, they will just end up losing their low end stuff without much of a challenge; so it wont make a big diference on the fnal stages

[Drakull]

Knight

Seyulshehir;274021 said:
Imo it will be lame as nobody is willing to lose anything.
Then go to the tourney with your best suit and kill all that people that won't be that ready for your attacks.

About the blessed stuff: will it be allowed (considering no insurance will be effective) or it will not (or lose the bless effect)??

Mages: 1/2 + 1/2 +0/2 book or 1/2 +0/2 + 1/2 book and you have 2/6

About hiding... well.. if you have ninjitsu = smoke bombs even if you are next to the enemy.
Then wither will be a great part of this (and earthquake).
Pot chuggers will also be a thing we will probably see.
Plus... ev's and other things summoned.. like revenants or death adders.

Why not put a staff item in the torunament for a prize?

Therefore pushing people to use their greater items uninsured for a chance to win the big thing.

just my nickels im tossing in though.

Drakull-demise;274073 said:
About the blessed stuff: will it be allowed (considering no insurance will be effective) or it will not (or lose the bless effect)??
That's a question I'm wondering, as well. This goes as well for other items that are auto-blessed, like spell books.

Mages: 1/2 + 1/2 +0/2 book or 1/2 +0/2 + 1/2 book and you have 2/6
Yep, 2/6 casting doesn't require all that much; a 1/2 jewelry item only costs some 20-30k at most. Of course, if even auto-blessed items become potential drops, then people wouldn't risk 1/2 books...

Then wither will be a great part of this (and earthquake).
In 1v1? Only against hidden opponents, IMO.

Pot chuggers will also be a thing we will probably see.
You see this in field PvP as well. Of course, you can only chug potions so fast.

Plus... ev's and other things summoned.. like revenants or death adders.
Eh, a minor worry. :p

roly

Wanderer

I expect to see a lot of suits made up of almost all minior artifacts.

this may be a grand venue for me to unveil a 30+ hp regen suit. muahaha.

jrhather

Wanderer

I wish I could PvP like used to back in the Renaissance days.
I'd bet my account on winning.

Oh to have my deadly-poisoned dagger wielding tank-mage again. *sigh*

326 LT murders with no end in sight....
...those were the days.

Why do you guys think everyone would use a GM crafted suit?
Thats just dumb...

I would use my red suit with orny and everything... Trust me, I am not dying by a guy that has no mr ^^

So if some other people bring their regular suit also, then it is going to be a good fight. If they don't, then fights will last 10 seconds. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.