UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP for your opponents suit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VulgarAB

Wanderer
Re: PvP for your opponents suit?

This idea is fantastical..

yes.. Fantastical!

And for you trammys complaining about risking items.. You don't pvp anyway, and you wont even be in this tourny.. Obviously. You're imput is meaningless...

This event would be 1337 SAUZZZE..

I would join naked.. (fug'a barbed suit.)

Sounds more fun than anything..

Seyulshehir;274329 said:
And there are people better than you on this shard.

Alot of them.

Enjoy losing your reds gear :D

There are lots of people better than me on the shard, indeed.

But they are only better than me, if they have their ubber suit equiped. If they don't then its a bye bye.

lauris

Wanderer

i'm done with uo playing but if u guys will do this all join to have fun in this tournament with my dexxer

kazzz

Wanderer

I would most certainly compete in my regular PvP suit. I love the idea of an event like this!

kazzz;274933 said:
I would most certainly compete in my regular PvP suit. I love the idea of an event like this!

Only because there's most likely only one person here who can probably beat you... and he doesn't play here anymore. :( But hell, bring it. lol.

Call me conservative but anyone can die to a lucky nox/bleed. I'd still enter but wouldn't wear anything but 1/2s and crappy hrsk garbage.

Oh and RW still have their auto-heal/cure.. No tks.

SaferSephiroth

Sorceror

Actually stalker... they wont DARE wear their good suits to the event, because they fear death in general, and an uninsured death is like Satan to them.

Therefore they wont have ornies and RBC's and Tomes of Lost Knowledge to buff their LMC etc.

Shouldnt be too hard to wtfpwn them with a good LMC MR suit with decent resists.

ParagonDancer;275129 said:
Only because there's most likely only one person here who can probably beat you... and he doesn't play here anymore. :( But hell, bring it. lol.

Dont forget that in this event you can use pots... ;D
Limited, but still... ^^

So there is a chance against nox/bleeders :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.