UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVP has been saved...

Re: PVP has been saved...

ODB's not the greatest but he's better than most of you noobs.

Top of the line E-Thug too.

He was the most ripped guy on this server in his prime.

meh, changes are good, just take time to get use to it. casted one bs, and got 4 murder counts, yeah!!! so much for my poisoner's cool alternate attack.

Raserei;1939454 said:
god damnit you made me think that there might actually be some pvp changes

Same here.

I thought, "Insta Hit?", "Realistic Archery?", "20 Lore for Mare?", "Old Spell Damage?"

No.

It's an 07 thread.

Dexter420

Sorceror

whiteybulger;1939567 said:
Something tells me this thread wont be near as popular as the MS/EQ is coming back thread...

You mean the one in Trammel? Eq Ms is just a bunch of zerging newbs with 3 or 4 good pvpers. You confuse popularity with amusement.

AlchyPwn

Wanderer

bring uo back to 1mil checks and keep the economy in check. - *was a reason you were never able to make checks over a mil*

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

...what? Because having 125 million in the bank on each of 20 characters and another couple billion locked down in your castle wasn't too much? Besides, you could always make bigger checks with poker anyway.

@ resser: Dick! I thought this was gonna be the follow-up to the latest changes :(

AlchyPwn

Wanderer

LKP;1939923 said:
...what? Because having 125 million in the bank on each of 20 characters and another couple billion locked down in your castle wasn't too much? Besides, you could always make bigger checks with poker anyway.

@ resser: Dick! I thought this was gonna be the follow-up to the latest changes :(

im talking about poker to idiot.