UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVP has been saved...

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'
Re: PVP has been saved...

Even so. A check size of 1 million isn't much of a limit. You can legally have 20 characters and 4 houses. If you have that much money, you can have 4 castles. Each character can put 250 items in the bank as a vet reward, 125 items in his pack, and 125 items on his beetle. That's up to 500 million per character over 20 characters, which works out to 10 billion gold without even factoring in housing storage. And even if you somehow had enough billions to fill up 4 castles and all your characters, you could then just buy items worth more than a million gold instead of having to use checks at all. For example there's a pair of sandals for sale in the trade forums right now for 40 mil+. It really won't do anything. Also, if you're going to call someone an idiot, you should probably shouldn't have four typos in a 6-word post.

AlchyPwn

Wanderer

not talking about how much money u can store. im talking about the trade. you shouldnt be able to have a limit for 250 in your bank anyway.

Sprint-

Wanderer

AlchyPwn;1939966 said:
not talking about how much money u can store. im talking about the trade. you shouldnt be able to have a limit for 250 in your bank anyway.

what does how much money you can have in trade have to do with anything?

AlchyPwn

Wanderer

let me put it this way. you want to buy a castle. you can only have 1mil checks thats 125 mil max u can pay for that castle.

AlchyPwn

Wanderer

in gold. im not saying you cant trade rares and trade houses full of mil checks but it will help regulate the economy.

AlchyPwn;1940046 said:
let me put it this way. you want to buy a castle. you can only have 1mil checks thats 125 mil max u can pay for that castle.

this won't do shit.

stupidest idea ever.

The Monarch

Knight

on osi gms would oversee trades that exceeded 125 mil. im sure they did the same here before you could make larger checks.

Dexter420

Sorceror

Whats with all the point derailment of threads?? Even old ass ones lol. Theirs been like an epidemic of this the past few months. Kind of amusing.

AlchyPwn

Wanderer

Dexter420;1940128 said:
Whats with all the point derailment of threads?? Even old ass ones lol. Theirs been like an epidemic of this the past few months. Kind of amusing.

i wasnt tryign to derail it just saw ryan say what are your opinions to make hybird better so i threw in my 2 cents

Phooey

Knight

AlchyPwn;1939966 said:
Sounds to me like someone's jealous they can't make 5mil checks.

peteliv

Knight

lol raging over checks?
theres no way to increase account time anyway without having time go past so you're shit out of luck for the next 5 years

Fez_

Knight

AlchyPwn;1940046 said:

hahahahahahaa

*hmm well my castle is worth 150million... shame ill have to sell it for 125 because that's all i can hold in my backpack*

*hooray the economy can live another day because someone buying a castle didn't have to spend as-much*

AlchyPwn

Wanderer

Pete Liv;1940496 said:
lol raging over checks?
theres no way to increase account time anyway without having time go past so you're shit out of luck for the next 5 years

not raging over checks. i can make a five mil check on poker. i was just throwing out a idea because ryan asked someone their thoughts.

xerod672

Wanderer

Sheivan01;1449209 said:
ODB is nothing without his pure white gloves, Tempest stole them :<

I did not. ODB gave me his account to keep active, said I could take stuff, then went offline for about 2 months. In that time, I let Zylos wear them since he was a huge bank sitter.

ODB then came back online, said he wanted his stuff back, I gave him what I could and tons of other supplies. Then he quit again.

Yes, this is Tempest. No you can't have my account. Yes I don't like mudkipz, and Yes, I still own you. kthxbai

vdcxv

Wanderer

Ryan;1449052 said:
ODB is coming back and rebuilding MDK! The best Hybrid PVP guild ever is coming back to dominate factions!

Welcome back ODB!
I am self taught and have a global baby business www.babycupcakes.com Have managed to get this far with the website - now we are lloking for coll widgets/ etc. We came up with a haiku baby gift message generator, http://www.babycupcakes.com/haiku.html, and I need help! Other ideas for cool widget type things appreciated! cheers kathy

Simulation pret immobilier | Taux credit immobilier de France | Calcul de financement par courtier