UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Questions about PvP Theifs

Sticky Hamster

Sorceror
i was looking towards

stealing
tactics
fencing
anat
heal
armslore
wrestling

BUT i have questions...

What skills do you need to DISARM a weapon?

is snooping a plus in some cases if i intend to steal mandrake and then kill said immobilized mage?

Last but not least, Please (if you want) Post your templets, and discuss why they are effective for you.

I know there are alot of post out there, but not one directly answers my questions, I've also looked into the knowlegebase.

Death To You

Sorceror
Snooping is a MUST if you wana steal a certain item.
I dont exactly know why you would want Arms Lore? But here is a link to a website which will give you infomation about it http://www.uoguide.com/Arms_Lore
I believe you only need the wrestling skill to disarm a opponent. Here is some more infomation on it http://www.uoguide.com/Disarm

My theif is more of a pure theif that isnt built for killing the target if he attacks but to get away from it, but here is his build
Stealing
Snooping
Hiding
Stealth
Healing
Anatomy
Resisting spells

If i was to make another theif i would probly trade stealth for magery, Its much more useful.

I hope this helps,

fallen29

Sorceror
tbh my favorite thief class works out best...its a mage thief with all the normals stealing snooping and hiding but with magery resist eval and med. u can kill people while u steal there regs :>

Orgazmo

Knight
My Template:

Eval Int
Magery
Magic Resist
Meditation
Snooping
Stealing
Wrestling

I steal with him somewhat, but he is mainly a PvP Thief/Sigil Thief

Takeover

Sorceror
My Template:
Eval Int
Resist
Magery
Med
Alchemy
Snooping
Stealing

I had originally wanted a template that I could defend my self with, so I just wouldn't be casting heals on my self trying to run away and hide. With snooping involved, I was free to take what I want.

pete liv

Sorceror
chick in your avatar is a damn oompaloompa

theif-mage
mage
resist
eval
med
steal
snoop
stealth
(you are going to have to gm hiding first then gm stealth then drop hide to gm say...snoop.) you invis to intiate stealth for free(no need to wait for skill cooldown) and can still snoop etc etc. my theifs template, also having good karma and a sweet outfit makes people tend to be less suspicious, will help you steal those rare unblessed clothes etc

Sticky Hamster

Sorceror
thanks for the info thats what i did minus the stealth

im trying to get town pvp, not items lol... the point is to go grey to one person :)

Mana Dumper

Traveler
If you are pvp thief, you can disarm by other means. Killing the guy then loot the corpse = disarm. :)

I'm talking about using the special move dissarm which I believe you need 80 wrestling and 80 arms lore to pull off..but killing and looting the corpse would be best case scenario :D

Mana Dumper

Traveler
thanks for the info thats what i did minus the stealth

im trying to get town pvp, not items lol... the point is to go grey to one person :)

That is one good way to avoid the gankfest that is Hybrid PvP

pete liv

Sorceror
you don't need actual stealing to do that, you can do it not being in theives guild and still flag grey to them, and you'll never be guardwhacked for "failing" since it won't let you try in thef irst place. you still go perma grey and grey to whoever you steal from though

Yinn

Traveler
you don't need actual stealing to do that, you can do it not being in theives guild and still flag grey to them, and you'll never be guardwhacked for "failing" since it won't let you try in thef irst place. you still go perma grey and grey to whoever you steal from though

I'm confused about what you said. By "actual stealing" do you mean being in the thieves guild apposed to not being in it? I thought in order to go perma gray you have to steal from them which requires the thieves guild does it not? Sorry just wondering because I'm interested in a Mage thief as well :D

Sticky Hamster

Sorceror
he is completed.. but i got bored waiting for 40 logged hours online.. and ended up with 4 counts... sooo let the macroing begin :<

Yinn

Traveler
he is completed.. but i got bored waiting for 40 logged hours online.. and ended up with 4 counts... sooo let the macroing begin :<

Got tired of waiting, but then you did something that in the end forced you to wait. That sucks especially with a Theif :p

Can I ask what your stat build is for your PvP Mage Thief, Sticky? I'm at a standstill with what I want my stats to be when I make it.