UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Questions about PvP Theifs

pete liv

Sorceror
I'm confused

in order to go perma gray you have to steal from them
yea. now if you ACTUALLY GET TO STEAL AN ITEM or fail and die is based on if you are theives guilded. if you aren't you just go perma grey to the person and no fear of dying. also you don't need to be in theives guild to steal from greys and reds

My Template:
Eval Int
Resist
Magery
Med
Alchemy
Snooping
Stealing

I had originally wanted a template that I could defend my self with, so I just wouldn't be casting heals on my self trying to run away and hide. With snooping involved, I was free to take what I want.

MY NIGGA. i will be making that template stat....

I'm confused about what you said. By "actual stealing" do you mean being in the thieves guild apposed to not being in it? I thought in order to go perma gray you have to steal from them which requires the thieves guild does it not? Sorry just wondering because I'm interested in a Mage thief as well :D

On my alchy stun char i can use stealing and target myself or someone else. the people willt hink you stole from them and are a thief and ask you if not attack you WHAT YOU STEAL???? its just a lil trick to turn grey. useful back in the day when 2 blues wanted to fight.

Yinn

Traveler
So let me get this straight. If I'm not in e guild I can go up to him and let's says attempt to steal his mandrake. Since I'm not in the the guild I don't get the mandrake and i turn gray to my victim. Then once he attacks me I can last target steal and get the mandrake?

Yinn

Traveler
Ok so I just had my first successful kill with my mage thief without being in the thieves guild. I didn't get a kill count for it, so why should I join the thieves guild? If I'm in town and I steal from someone unnoticed can they still call guards on me? And will I only have guards attack me on there own if I get caught? Seems like being in the thieves guild would be beneficial, considering if they fight me back and I kill them I don't get a kill count anyways.

Takeover

Sorceror
I'm not sure what the rule of thumb is for NPC calling guards, or whenever guards can be called on you. I know that, being in the thieves guild gives you rights to steal from blue players that aren't grey to you. Not being in the t hieves guild just allows you to steal from reds and greys only or osme shit if your a disarm thief, don't be a dumbass like some M>m guy was and tried to make the first assult and I took damage from his punch, so he got a count.

Yinn

Traveler
I'm not sure what the rule of thumb is for NPC calling guards, or whenever guards can be called on you. I know that, being in the thieves guild gives you rights to steal from blue players that aren't grey to you. Not being in the t hieves guild just allows you to steal from reds and greys only or osme shit if your a disarm thief, don't be a dumbass like some M>m guy was and tried to make the first assult and I took damage from his punch, so he got a count.

Yeah, I saw a theif in town try to do that actually. He stole from a guy and I saw him go into War and Punch him and get whacked. When he got back to his body he went up to the guy and said WTF? I'm not planning on being a town thief with mine, I've been roaming spawns with him and I noticed a good trick to get people to attack you but that's as much as I'm going to say :)