UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quick and Easy - Updates for early 2016

crikey

Sorceror
I used to donate for the gold sometimes. Id do the 5m for 100 usually.

Fuck buying off a player. I would never involve a UO person in a paypal transaction. Too risky, and Id rather the money go to Ryan.

He deserves it for the countless hours of fun hes given me :)

YewGuards

Sorceror
Doesn't need major changes. Just needs more players, consistent active short-term and long-term population building (organized in-game voting stones with a monthly forum reminder / advertising) for 700+ active clients.

I figure people only come back to this game from two places - word of mouth, and the uo lists that advertise different shards.
The cool thing about hybrid is, it already has the most traffic for returning players. Players already login daily and take a look around. All you have to do is spot any non neon wearing player at WBB, click their player and view account age. You'll see several "newbie" statuses. All we have to do now is find out why Hybrid's retention rate is low and make changes to accommodate new demand. One key recipe might be coding in a "Young" player program that protects newbies from being slaughtered for a few days. Another is, the average player doing their part. If you kill a newb, res or gate them. Give them a proper welcome with their proper ass kicking.

Last edited:

crikey

Sorceror
The cool thing about hybrid is, it already has the most traffic for returning players. Players already login daily and take a look around. All you have to do is spot any non neon wearing player at WBB, click their player and view account age. You'll see several "newbie" statuses. All we have to do now is find our why Hybrid's retention rate is low and make changes to accommodate new demand. One key recipe might be coding in a "Young" player program that protects newbies from being slaughtered for a few days. Another is, the average player doing their part. If you kill a newb, res or gate them. Give them a proper welcome with their proper ass kicking.
I actually did that earlier

Some new guy was near my house, ran up and annihilated him.

I ressed him up after and hooked him up with stuff

Im getting soft......

YewGuards

Sorceror
I really want Ryan to answer this...

It's Quite obvious the big boys let Ryan do his thing for a little while, but now "Shane". Shane/Ryan Whats the diff?? hehehe is the chosen one... If you really have been scorned, (Assuming your not on their side still as well) Ryan why not at least give us minions some inside baseball?? I know you think were fucking scum... but aren't you broke now? And taking the assumption UOF is in your sphere, it is starting to fail over there as well because I KNOW the real player base I can tell you are struggling. Don't you have almost no dignity to the point where you can't face your own community? How about telling me and anyone with a brain what you are gonna do with the normal player base instead of Fucking us endlessly?? We can see the shill player base on all your shards. Everyone under my influence knows the game you are playing at the surface level, I have never tried to harm you in any way. In fact I have done nothing but made you money and promote UOG overall. I want to make that clear. But i Demand Hybrid and it's principals be held as your highest priority. Of which includes decency justice, and TRANSPARENCY which I am saddened to say I have very little hope, that you posses. Silence, deletion, will suffice for a response to my earlier reference. But if you really want to morally improve let us know ;)

I'm not sure how much more transparent Ryan and staff can be. Between the posts here and on Slack about all of the pending changes. If one were so inclined, they could answer all of their questions by reading previous dialog. Unless your goal is to hear something directly from Ryan or Krrios frequently. Then I would direct you to the thread below.

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/591530/

This BASEGOD kid is so full of shit. It also amuses me that Heavy Smoker likes his post.
Both of these two individuals are purely toxic. No constructiveness from either of them.
I have tons of constructiveness to offer this server, and have for years before you even came across this place. I liked his post because hes right, if we are going to take this place serious we need the main people in charge dedicating their time to inform us atleast WEEKLY of what the hell is going on. Either way dont worry about whos post I like