UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quick and Easy - Updates for early 2016

Watching these misfits squirm and whine over the lack of game play has been quite entertaining for the last few years. The only people left will likely always play but I don't expect many new players. Especially with Shane wrecking hybrid with dos attacks.

MelodyTFA

Squire
Watching these misfits squirm and whine over the lack of game play has been quite entertaining for the last few years. The only people left will likely always play but I don't expect many new players. Especially with Shane wrecking hybrid with dos attacks.
Its a 18 year old game and people think changing things in the game will make people play...... They think they will call there friend one night and be: DUDE they added Super wands to UO...friend says: OMG let me ask my wife to take care of the kids tonight and let me install UO, and il call 200 of my friends to tell em the good news!..... People dont realize there isnt a probleme with the game..... Its a PEOPLE probleme, we need to focus on solution that increase population, advertising, Making the population more visible( encouraging people to leave more chars afk at bank) and working on players attitudes..... Who wants to play a game where all they see on forums is trolls and people being mean to each other, then they log on and see people screaming at each other in game.....

The core problem to this game is
1) it's ancient
2) staff
3) lack of trust in the administration

none of the above are fixable

Updating sallos is like spraying cologne on a terd.

Last edited:

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Guys like this have no clue what they're talking about... Obi's always been a bit of an asshole - so he gets the achievement of being my first user banned.

It's too bad guys like him and felipe can continue to just make forum accounts after they are banned

Code Blue

Knight
Guys like this have no clue what they're talking about... Obi's always been a bit of an asshole - so he gets the achievement of being my first user banned.

but what kris said is true to an extent

the game is old, and people dont 'trust' the staff. Krrios himself used sallos to multiclient/box pvp before releasing it to the public, as well as make himself 10 charge gheal wands. Ever wonder how gheal wands got more than 5 charges when they only spawn with 5?

Even that demise dork had a point that everyone who posts on this forum is full toxic.

I'm not against a hybrid revive, I just don't believe the players that have remained playing are mature/deserving enough for somebody to have to work their ass off just to make the game even remotely bearable.

But if this server can somehow come back to big populations, and bring fun back to Ultima, then more power to you.

tech.

Sorceror
fitna hit u up when i dont have 1.5k ping

i'm actually in diamond 2 with my main, I was just booling with a smurf.

please believe me.

amtothepm

Knight
KRISSY is literally retarded IRL his brother Zachary confirmed it to me via Skype I was rolling