UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quick and Easy - Updates for early 2016

ibtushmoob

Sorceror
but what kris said is true to an extent

the game is old, and people dont 'trust' the staff. Krrios himself used sallos to multiclient/box pvp before releasing it to the public, as well as make himself 10 charge gheal wands. Ever wonder how gheal wands got more than 5 charges when they only spawn with 5?

Even that demise dork had a point that everyone who posts on this forum is full toxic.

I'm not against a hybrid revive, I just don't believe the players that have remained playing are mature/deserving enough for somebody to have to work their ass off just to make the game even remotely bearable.

But if this server can somehow come back to big populations, and bring fun back to Ultima, then more power to you.
Wands with 5+ charges can be found via treasure hunting maps/chests, however, not debunking your original thoughts, just saying.

Wands with 5+ charges can be found via treasure hunting maps/chests, however, not debunking your original thoughts, just saying.

That must be a new/recent patch.

All the greater heal wands with more than 5 charges were spawned in by staff.

And you know what? It was fun. Mark and Lynn would obviously have an advantage, but a majority of their loot was unblessed. So it was payday when you and 4 people took them out. It was a little event, and was super fun.

They didn't loot you, trap your pets, post screen shots in the forums, the normal toxic shit everyone normally does.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
To the Hybrid vs. Demise battle going on.

Hybrid and Demise are not COMPETITORS in the UO sphere, they are COMPLIMENTARY shards. Their gameplay is vastly different and cater to two different styles of UO. The success of Hybrid directly benefits that of Demise and vice versa.

So fuck off you fucktards, we are all brothers in arms who have chosen and enjoy the UOGamers community. Let us simply rejoice in the fact that our message was received. Our connection issues have been and are being resolved further. All hail our glorious leader Kim-Jung Ryan and his robot companions CPEo(s) and Krrios2.0

/endthread

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
To the Hybrid vs. Demise battle going on.

Hybrid and Demise are not COMPETITORS in the UO sphere, they are COMPLIMENTARY shards. Their gameplay is vastly different and cater to two different styles of UO. The success of Hybrid directly benefits that of Demise and vice versa.

/endthread
Words of Wisdom

ASayre

Retired RunUO Developer
You can't manage a shard with a few minutes per day, it's a serious amount of dedication to actually run a shard.

As for Mark, I hold no ill will despite how that all went down, stealing the FB group, advertising etc... I gave him a glowing reference recently for his new job. Marks a good dude and played a good role in about half of UOG's life... but there's much more than Mark. Mark came in on the upswing and left on the downswing.

Alkiser, Salamando, Zippy, Asayre, Chaos the list goes on and on... all of have contributed to this shard, some more than others (including Mark) which is great... but it's time to move forward as you finished with. Don't forget Zippy and Alkiser ran this bitch out of a liquor store stock room on a shit server for the entire time I was in Iraq ;)

This should be a lot of fun, I'm looking forward to it.

RunUO & The UOGamers shards will always hold a special place in my heart :)

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
RunUO & The UOGamers shards will always hold a special place in my heart :)
100% correct just wish staff would at least say what's going on.I know staff is very busy and I appreciate everything.We all just want to know what's going on.A simple post 5 mins of their time describing what's happening to our beloved hardcore players would be nice peace.

amtothepm

Knight
100% correct just wish staff would at least say what's going on.I know staff is very busy and I appreciate everything.We all just want to know what's going on.A simple post 5 mins of their time describing what's happening to our beloved hardcore players would be nice peace.

kids need to open up slack on their mobile phones

crikey

Sorceror
Slack is pretty funny. I read some of tge iold messages and read people talking about goofy things ive done on my mystery alts

For example, I got a nice laugh when @VeritasAequitas mentioned my herder XD

"Some random new herder luring hybrid mare from bank"

I left to get on my heal stun mage so I could just flag and lure, and live. Came bacj mare gone

Was pleased someone finished tge job :)

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Slack is pretty funny. I read some of tge iold messages and read people talking about goofy things ive done on my mystery alts

For example, I got a nice laugh when @VeritasAequitas mentioned my herder XD

"Some random new herder luring hybrid mare from bank"

I left to get on my heal stun mage so I could just flag and lure, and live. Came bacj mare gone

Was pleased someone finished tge job :)
Your correct, slacks alright nothing wrong with it.It's a great program.I just want to know how this shards going to progress.I've been here since 04 basically.Back then we had active updates.Or at least tell people what's going on.Everyone talked about a uogh comeback then nothing happened...Tired of false hopes .Maybe it's time to move on and stop refreshing >!< houses and move on.

Last edited:

Seer Duncan

Hybrid Staff Member
Greetings loyal Hybrid community, here is a quick update. We're working diligently on a list of several updates. At the top of this list is Sallos. Ryan has stated after Sallos is complete, we will begin releasing new changes to Hybrid. These changes will be significant and not the usual small adjustments. Since these changes are significant, they will not happen over night.

In regards to Slack. We do not require you to use it for updates. However if you want to obtain information directly from the horse's mouth (Ryan & Krrios.) We encourage you to do so. Krrios is very active and has been fielding questions in the Sallos channel daily.

We hope this helps clear up some of the confusion. Thank you for being patient.

crikey

Sorceror
Your correct, slacks alright nothing wrong with it.It's a great program.I just want to know how this shards going to progress.I've been here since 04 basically.Back then we had active updates.Or at least tell people what's going on.Everyone talked about a uogh comeback then nothing happened...Tired of false hopes .Maybe it's time to move on and stop refreshing >!< houses and move on.
Please dont go....need old guys like you around
It SEEMS like upcoming changes are legitt this time, no?

You should try to convince >i< to return, one night only for the grand reunion

Doubt anyone will try to fight ya, but would be cool to try :thumbsup:

At the least, keep those houses refreshed. Only takes a minute to do so, and if someday the stars align and all return, you will be VERY glad you did

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Greetings loyal Hybrid community, here is a quick update. We're working diligently on a list of several updates. At the top of this list is Sallos. Ryan has stated after Sallos is complete, we will begin releasing new changes to Hybrid. These changes will be significant and not the usual small adjustments. Since these changes are significant, they will not happen over night.

In regards to Slack. We do not require you to use it for updates. However if you want to obtain information directly from the horse's mouth (Ryan & Krrios.) We encourage you to do so. Krrios is very active and has been fielding questions in the Sallos channel daily.

We hope this helps clear up some of the confusion. Thank you for being patient.
Thanks for the news.I appreciate everything you guys rock.Just let the community know what's going on.

Little Owl

Wanderer
Doesn't need major changes. Just needs more players, consistent active short-term and long-term population building (organized in-game voting stones with a monthly forum reminder / advertising) for 700+ active clients.

I figure people only come back to this game from two places - word of mouth, and the uo lists that advertise different shards.

Doesn't need major changes. Just needs more players, consistent active short-term and long-term population building (organized in-game voting stones with a monthly forum reminder / advertising) for 700+ active clients.

I figure people only come back to this game from two places - word of mouth, and the uo lists that advertise different shards.
When big changes go in mass emails need to be sent to everyone from the forums etc, just how orcs organize their raids... Make it happen fellas