UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quick story

uonewb

Page
i never was in holy... never stocked vendors.. heh. i wasn't cut out for pvp but havebeaten you countless times.. go figure

Versace16

Traveler
i never was in holy... never stocked vendors.. heh. i wasn't cut out for pvp but havebeaten you countless times.. go figure
Don't you and your dad farm together and stock vendors and you was trying to get me to hunt for CUB items lol? how old is your dad btw?

Darian#1

Wanderer
You haven't beat anyone you just talk on this fourms and when it comes to it you just die and make some excuses up just another no namer.

uonewb

Page
You haven't beat anyone you just talk on this fourms and when it comes to it you just die and make some excuses up just another no namer.
i've beaten you so many times it's not even funny, i've got at least 100x more screen shots of killing you than you do me.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
did you deserve those buck ass teeth? hmmmm [e laugh

You're the one with fucked up teeth LOL. I can't tell who is fatter, you or that cow you call a wife.