UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quitting uo for good want free stuff go to brit bank

RIP MONK

Sorceror
Code blue is a good dude that will be missed by me and the rest of the money guild. Always helped out guild members whenever asked!!!! Wishing him nothing but good luck
-four seats

MelodyTFA

Squire
Code blue is a good dude that will be missed by me and the rest of the money guild. Always helped out guild members whenever asked!!!! Wishing him nothing but good luck
-four seats
OldSchoolKBR plsss respond to this, I think rip monk is bigger scrub then code blue so I can't even give proper response,
Rip monk logged hes chars only on holidays for 8 years, never making 1m total then buys a ton of golds and thinks hes the shit, at least code blue stayed a scrub hes whole uo life not buying gold, thats a +1 for you code blue, and i will miss the trash talk tho forums will die off in a couple weeks without you

Darkarna

Sorceror
Good luck Code Blue, much respect to ya ;).

I will add, this really is not a great response to someone leaving, really gives off the wrong impression to people who would potentially join Hybrid and feel that they would be treated the same way. Tut Tut..

I played this server since like 2008 and Ive never even heard of RIPMONK...
I dont understand why anyone would log on just to receive worthless items... It seems like the consensus is one day a holiday gift will be handed out that is worth more than 75gp but it hasn't happened yet.

IMO anyone who donates these days (maybe ever) should die by fire while drowning in a pool of baby jizz

I do believe code blue is the biggest homosexual shit nugget that UO has ever produced... which is saying a lot considering the AVG player (mickey, tet, genocide pete, Dwayne, GM Noah)

I hope to god that Code blue gets hit by a truck and decides Karma wont allow him to continue his UO lifestyle.. and I hope stoltz is standing right next to him when it happens.

MelodyTFA

Squire
I played this server since like 2008 and Ive never even heard of RIPMONK...
I dont understand why anyone would log on just to receive worthless items... It seems like the consensus is one day a holiday gift will be handed out that is worth more than 75gp but it hasn't happened yet.

IMO anyone who donates these days (maybe ever) should die by fire while drowning in a pool of baby jizz

I do believe code blue is the biggest homosexual shit nugget that UO has ever produced... which is saying a lot considering the AVG player (mickey, tet, genocide pete, Dwayne, GM Noah)

I hope to god that Code blue gets hit by a truck and decides Karma wont allow him to continue his UO lifestyle.. and I hope stoltz is standing right next to him when it happens.
Marry me!

Code Blue

Knight
OldSchoolKBR plsss respond to this, I think rip monk is bigger scrub then code blue so I can't even give proper response,
Rip monk logged hes chars only on holidays for 8 years, never making 1m total then buys a ton of golds and thinks hes the shit, at least code blue stayed a scrub hes whole uo life not buying gold, thats a +1 for you code blue, and i will miss the trash talk tho forums will die off in a couple weeks without you

Fuck you you fucking pseudo cunt

You can least act like you are a woman

RIP MONK

Sorceror
You're an idiot who has no clue what she's talking about. Do you have any friends on this shard besides jennifer anne because you're a jerk off to everybody.