UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quitting uo for good want free stuff go to brit bank

Darkarna

Sorceror
on a scale of 1-10

youre on like troll level 0.01

lets try to atleast get to integer level before you speak again... google "come backs for big kids"

This is a response? I seriously suggest you keep off the meth and do not run your mouth, the big bad troll is more like a kitten who has been stung by a bee. Complete joke..

Stoltz

Sorceror
This is a response? I seriously suggest you keep off the meth and do not run your mouth, the big bad troll is more like a kitten who has been stung by a bee. Complete joke..

Careful. This guy works out and can karata-shop your ass. He's #thug yo

Oh man... You seriously require psychological help... If you can not see what is wrong with your last post then you are truly delusional.

your name is Darkarna and you play a medieval dungeons and dragons game from the 80's.. and I'm delusional.

go huff some Freon

Darkarna

Sorceror
you must be new here

you are unprepared for the level of troll that you are about to experience...

So that's it? I expected more from someone as 'supposedly' infamous such as yourself at trolling. I'll tell you what, ill give you a few hours to come up with some worthy content, because personally, I am falling asleep at your lack of creativity and lack of motivation. Fear not though, everyone evolves and this does not matter which evolutionary path someone takes IE Evolving to be a better baseball player, evolving to be a better swimmer, evolving to be a better troll.

A little tip, if you insist on presenting yourself as someone or something, at least provide the content and not make yourself look like someone who really does not have a clue..

So that's it? I expected more from someone as 'supposedly' infamous such as yourself at trolling. I'll tell you what, ill give you a few hours to come up with some worthy content, because personally, I am falling asleep at your lack of creativity and lack of motivation. Fear not though, everyone evolves and this does not matter which evolutionary path someone takes IE Evolving to be a better baseball player, evolving to be a better swimmer, evolving to be a better troll.

A little tip, if you insist on presenting yourself as someone or something, at least provide the content and not make yourself look like someone who really does not have a clue..

your vague quips are not necessary

dont go away mad, just go away... before GM onomatopoeia has delete another one of my raw posts

MelodyTFA

Squire
Look lets agree on the facts.We ALL hate code blue, but we will miss him cuz hes a funny retard, not a unfunny retard. Hes retarded post always make me hate humanity more , witch is a good thing. So lets all say a last FUCK YOU FAG to honor our good friend code blue

Darkarna

Sorceror
Look lets agree on the facts.We ALL hate code blue, but we will miss him cuz hes a funny retard, not a unfunny retard. Hes retarded post always make me hate humanity more , witch is a good thing. So lets all say a last FUCK YOU FAG to honor our good friend code blue

I can feel the love coming through strong with this post. The harsh reality is, you probably will miss him as others before him. I guess this is considered full circle :(

RIP MONK

Sorceror
No I dont have any friends on here, I compensate from not having any on UO by having some in RL? whats the prob
Why would u not want to have both.
Why are your guild mates complaining how you treat them. Why are you selfish with your guild mates and treat them like a dictator. No wonder why I left tfa and rarely see any tfa members anymore. Change up your style you may have more fun

Stoltz

Sorceror
" you aint shit bruh"

fucking white trash kids

you were an accident, your parents didn't even want you

And you're mad lolololo

Did UPS come with that treadmill yet?