UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rage Post

Re: Rage Post

a-e-i-Own-you;633685 said:
Dirty brown guys lathered in Cologne and body butter, sporting Ed Hardy T-shirts, sweaters, and jeans?

Sure

Wow. Spot fucking on. Quite impressed actually.

Come out to Pop Opera instead then. Pimp it Van style.

Eskeshehir;633696 said:
Wow. Spot fucking on. Quite impressed actually.

Come out to Pop Opera instead then. Pimp it Van style.

We should head to the Blarneystone sometime, you Irish son of a bitch

This thread is full of followers of Michael Jackson, and they don't realize he's already a zombie.

/rage

Pont

Knight

I have to re-do a 6,000 word report for my part-time study whilst working a full-time job to feed and house my family because I missed the point/rage

dsavant

Sorceror

i spent an hour getting ready, fucked up my sleep schedule, drove 20 minutes, waited an hour there, then a half hour driving back all for a 2 minute job interview and them just saying
"GOOD UR HIERD HUAHUAHEUAH, WE JUST WAIT FOR BACKGROUND CHECK NOW LOLOL"
/rage

dsavant is raging that he spent all that time for a brief interview... That he passed and got hired on anyway.

/rage

a-e-i-Own-you;633698 said:
We should head to the Blarneystone sometime, you Irish son of a bitch

100% English all the way down as far as anyone's cared to record into my family history. I actually recently found out that my Great Great Great (It's either 3 greats, or 4 greats) Grandfather was one of those guy's who stands outside the Queen's chamber's with the giant pike.

Also, Yes. Yes we should. I sense some public double fisting again.

You really need to find something better to do than jumping on my nuts all day long. Try school? Or a job?

/thread

Reefer!

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;635595 said:
You really need to find something better to do than jumping on my nuts all day long. Try school? Or a job?

/thread

In college, Have a job only worked a lil bit on friday work this weekand for once... Also once again stop being such a damn hypocrit your making your self look retarded, you dont think you are but you really are. You are on my case about everything in every thread, i mean shit you even made a seprate thread about me.

So stop rageing on me and ill do the same.