UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rage Post

Re: Rage Post

Reefer!;636038 said:
My obvious social functioning deficits impose marked limitations on my ability to interact with pubic in a socially acceptable manner. I am unable to accept approriate criticism from my peers. My judgment is poor, my insight is limmited.

I know...right?

Lucifall

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;636129 said:
I've been on pretty much every day for the past 2 weeks and haven't seen you once

I've been on like five days this week the whole day, haven't seem anyone. :<

gugutz

Knight

Lucifall;636132 said:
I've been on like five days this week the whole day, haven't seem anyone. :<

Now that i fixed my xbox, i don't need you guys anymore...

JK, i'm just growing tired of playing with a ping in which even inferior mages like reefer can kill me just cause they can play without freezing at every 3 seconds.

When i get a 10mbits+ optic fiber connection, i'll start being 100% active again.
This radio internet is such a fucking joke.

gugutz;636351 said:

JK, i'm just growing tired of playing with a ping in which even inferior mages like reefer can kill me just cause they can play without freezing at every 3 seconds.

When i get a 10mbits+ optic fiber connection, i'll start being 100% active again.

Hurry up and get some decent internet.

Reefer!

Wanderer

gugutz;636351 said:

I will still put you down, It doesn't matter what kind of Internet you have sir.

Dilly

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;636129 said:
I've been on pretty much every day for the past 2 weeks and haven't seen you once

TBH I agree -- Stop playing RO and do something with your life.