UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rank, in your opinion, the top 3 most DELUSIONAL pvpers who think they are good

Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Sorceror
General lee was one of them kbr obi kanobis right?

maybe I haven fought him before, dunno. if he was one of the many obi kanobis Ive fought before then yeah ummmm....he really thought he was good? @_@

I dont remember the lawl firm. What's his forum name (if he has one)?
I want to read content by this member

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
General lee was one of them kbr obi kanobis right?

maybe I haven fought him before, dunno. if he was one of the many obi kanobis Ive fought before then yeah ummmm....he really thought he was good? @_@

I dont remember the lawl firm. What's his forum name (if he has one)?
I want to read content by this member
Yea he was the main obi.

He was awful until he started using an auto pot kick script and was able to pot kick perfectly thrown pots then after it was removed he stopped alchy dueling completely lol.

Lawl firm was very delusional but I don't think he pvped enough to make my list.

I think Tyler deserves honorable mention.

He was really good at alchy but awful at every other aspect of pvp. And he refused to admit that he was a one trick pony and even though he excelled at alchy he was not an all around good player.

Think so?

I still believe you will win that poll by a landslide...

But hey it's finally good to see you winning at something.

#goals
Finally win? Didn't you die yesterday? ;) go head and make a poll for biggest pussy on the shard. We will see who wins it LMFAO. See how many ppl see through ur gay shit haha

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Finally win? Didn't you die yesterday? ;) go head and make a poll for biggest pussy on the shard. We will see who wins it LMFAO. See how many ppl see through ur gay shit haha
I think I died once 4v1 but that was after beating you 6v2 like 3x in a row.

Nice job getting your 1 kill though

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Liaaarrr, you delusional fuck..

2v3 mickey and mark get rekt, what do ya know!=P

didn't you just lose a group fight? LOLOLOL that's what u get for running so much and trying to use an sm blue to help you, baddies. now i see why u don't fight fair, u both fucking suck dick

Status
Not open for further replies.