UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rank, in your opinion, the top 3 most DELUSIONAL pvpers who think they are good

Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Sorceror
Mickey if u can beat me in a first to 10 field or pits, I will change my name to whatever u want
LOL

cmon mickey you gotta do it

I saw you beat him 1v1 field a couple weeks ago, you can do it!

Change his name to "a real nigger" or "MickeyISnumberONE"

Oh the possibilities
Better then winning gold

Careful tho. If you lose, its gonna look bad considering everything thatsnbeen said the past few months LOL

crikey

Sorceror
Lemme know if this gonna happen do I can log on to watch.

Playing red dead redemption right now. I have a prostitute tied up to my horse. Gonna leave the horse with the slut on the traintracks to see what happens

Trains gonna be a few....got time

crikey

Sorceror
Im at work right night but Friday or Sat I'm down
What a letdown :(
Mickeys probably asleep. He goes to bed early for his "adult job"

Us vampire shift workers have feelings too you know @Uonewbs. :(

Oh, the train EXPLODED the hooker btw, and I unlocked a secret achievment LMFAO this game is awesome....leave it to me to find a great game 10 years after itsbreleased

amtothepm

Knight
What a letdown :(
Mickeys probably asleep. He goes to bed early for his "adult job"

Us vampire shift workers have feelings too you know @Uonewbs. :(

Oh, the train EXPLODED the hooker btw, and I unlocked a secret achievment LMFAO this game is awesome....leave it to me to find a great game 10 years after itsbreleased

lol you are way behind. that game is fucking ridiculous. i still need to finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.