UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rank the top 10 Hybrid staff members of all time

crikey

Sorceror
Montanna is my favorite active staff since my return.
Always starting events of some type, be it an arena type event or a world event( brit gy, ort fort...)

Ive had almost nothing but good experience with staff. The only one that I disliked was that gm lynn woman. Tossing me in jail and threatening me for townkilling some jerk in Jhelom

crikey

Sorceror
Does anybody know who "a rooster" was? This guy was clearly a higher level staff member lol.... Would cruise around naked, with a blessed valorite warfork with 10000 poison charges. He also had some obscene ount of HP seeing my perfect vanq taking out just a C-hair of health
Was this heavy smoker or marks character?
heavy smoker #1 joking heavy sucks GM sol is the best or bubbles
Heavy smoker was snork right?

Does anybody know who "a rooster" was? This guy was clearly a higher level staff member lol.... Would cruise around naked, with a blessed valorite warfork with 10000 poison charges. He also had some obscene ount of HP seeing my perfect vanq taking out just a C-hair of health
Was this heavy smoker or marks character?

Heavy smoker was snork right?

I thought snork was a female?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I've always had, and will always have a soft spot for @Suzy

Next in line would be Ajax.

Then I would probably put Sage.

Honourable mentions would go to Mika.

I would also like to add some of the newer ones, but since I'm getting older by the minute, my brain don't function very well and I don't remember the names

/facepalm

Whatever happened to GM Sigma?

Third day playing this server, I was gate killing other poor noobies (at an alarming 15-20% success rate I may add), when GM Sigma pops up. He says gate killing is illegal, and moves me on top of a river next to my house while he tracks down all the poor noobies I've killed (it was mostly just 1 or 2 people, the rest were able to easily RP walk away). I didn't know or perhaps think about teleport at the time, and I was getting antsy wondering wtf was going on that a GM was at my house ressing people just offscreen, so I decided to help stuck because I wanted to be able to walk around and see whats going on. Shortly after help stucking, this GM Sigma moves me to my first ever jail cell, where he begins telling me that gate killing is illegal and I'll have to spend 2 hours(?) in jail. I was like 12 at the time so this was hilariously scary, being the first game I'd ever play with a jail. About 15 seconds after he plops me into the cell, my help stuck kicks in and im in Brit, and instead of recalling away I decide to just run not knowing GM's can just track me easily.

He caught up with me, had a great laugh and said nice escape, and then let me go on my way.

That's my memory lane story, crikey.

crikey

Sorceror

Third day playing this server, I was gate killing other poor noobies (at an alarming 15-20% success rate I may add), when GM Sigma pops up. He says gate killing is illegal, and moves me on top of a river next to my house while he tracks down all the poor noobies I've killed (it was mostly just 1 or 2 people, the rest were able to easily RP walk away). I didn't know or perhaps think about teleport at the time, and I was getting antsy wondering wtf was going on that a GM was at my house ressing people just offscreen, so I decided to help stuck because I wanted to be able to walk around and see whats going on. Shortly after help stucking, this GM Sigma moves me to my first ever jail cell, where he begins telling me that gate killing is illegal and I'll have to spend 2 hours(?) in jail. I was like 12 at the time so this was hilariously scary, being the first game I'd ever play with a jail. About 15 seconds after he plops me into the cell, my help stuck kicks in and im in Brit, and instead of recalling away I decide to just run not knowing GM's can just track me easily.

He caught up with me, had a great laugh and said nice escape, and then let me go on my way.

ahaha and a good story it is!

tech.

Sorceror

and now youre 40.

oh how the times have passed

crikey

Sorceror
crikey can u put together a playlist on youtube of the best uo videos youve ever seen

like oldschool faction fights?

vimeo, youtube, whatever else they uploaded on.

do it up
I can try :thumbsup:

My favorite UO videos are mostly all trolling, griefing, deathgate videos. Watching legit PVP videos is like watching paint dry

Lemme see what I can find