UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rank the top 10 Hybrid staff members of all time

How was I a bad staff member? I done everything by the book and went above and beyond my duty. I understand people dont like the roll I play on my character, but unlike everyone else I have self control and keep my character/staff seperate... Exactly why I never admitted to being staff until 8 yrs later..

Also exactly why I was admin for years, I wasnt fired I left with mark to staff on zanzibar, and check this out I was admin on zanzibar and hybrid at the same time because of they both knew how dedicated I was, until I lost interest in staffing on hybrid due to the fact there was no active ownership.. They finally just blocked my account because it was inactive for so long.

Last edited:
I didn't even know heavy staffed until later in his tenure. Which is how it should be, rather than knowing that all of holy is staff, and shady shit is always happening. He was also the only staff member that actually pvp'd.

People take offense to dying in this game heavy, and when it comes out a staff member killed them, of course they are going to be upset.

How was I a bad staff member? I done everything by the book and went above and beyond my duty.
I didn't even know heavy staffed until later in his tenure. Which is how it should be, rather than knowing that all of holy is staff, and shady shit is always happening. He was also the only staff member that actually pvp'd.

People take offense to dying in this game heavy, and when it comes out a staff member killed them, of course they are going to be upset.
Thank you, hit the nail on the head. What people don't understand, I don't play this game to be liked... But when I was on staff it was totally different than my role as a player.

I actually cared about the server and it's future. However, it takes a lot more than one person to care for a server to really be successful. I don't know how much I can stress this but you HAVE to have active ownership. OWNERSHIP, not just regular staff.. Without an owner no one can take this place serious, not even it's own staff members.

tech.

Sorceror
this is honestly my top 3 UO videos that I enjoy watching and my favorite fights i've recorded... idk why

just wish the quality wasnt gay

Ajax
Sage
Suzy
Irena
Fallon
Icky

Just to name a few, have had allot of good staff over the years, not super familiar with current staffers.