UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Reds and city guards

Rodimus

Wanderer
Reds and city guards

Am i missing something? I see alot of times reds withing city guard limits recalling in and running arround and nothing happens even when guards are called, can someone explain to me how or why?

PraWN

Wanderer
Re: Reds and city guards

Reds are free to roam towns, guards cannot be called on a red just for being red... However, if they attack you or do another criminal act then guards can be called on them... Also anybody is free to attack a red without having guards called on you, but they can attack back without having guards called on them after you've attacked them!

Sleepy Char

Sorceror

Simply being red is not a criminal action on this shard.

Reds can enter town but they can't attack anyone or perform any criminal actions and anyone can attack them at will.

Highlander-hybrid

Legendary Member

Red's can go into a city but can't attack. If t hey do, you can then call the guards (or an NPC will). If you attack them ,they can fight back without guards being called, if you attack them outside of a city, then can follow you in.

They can't do anything to you first, if you are attacked by one, don't fight back, or else you cannot call them once in town.

The only thing they can really do is cast explosion then recall out, but if your HP cover's that, you will be fine.

PraWN

Wanderer

Highlander said:
The only thing they can really do is cast explosion then recall out, but if your HP cover's that, you will be fine.
The other day I saw four reds in Britain cast explosion on a noob and recalled out, just for the hell of it... I thought it was the lamest thing I'd ever seen, so I gave the noob 10k after he got resurrected :p

RenegadePeon

Wanderer

PraWN said:
The other day I saw four reds in Britain cast explosion on a noob and recalled out, just for the hell of it... I thought it was the lamest thing I'd ever seen, so I gave the noob 10k after he got resurrected :p

Explosion needs to be fixed, or reds should no longer be allowed in any town besides Occollo and Buc's Den.

Blues could do the same explosion thing too. Reds will always be allowed in towns, you can freely attack them, chosing not to lay down justice gives you no reason to complain.

X-Halio-X

Wanderer

PraWN said:
LOL!
ill contract some pks to explo me and u give me money? :>

X-Halio-X

Wanderer

RenegadePeon said:
Explosion needs to be fixed, or reds should no longer be allowed in any town besides Occollo and Buc's Den.
huh.. whats the problem with explo? the delay before it explodes?

PraWN

Wanderer

Halio: No, I won't be giving you my gold anytime soon... Yes, it's because of the delay before it explodes

Testamentx: If it wasn't for the fact that it was 4v1 and I was on my crafter, maybe I would've done something... But since they recalled anyway, what could I do?

Sammich

Wanderer

simple, dont talk shit to them, and 99% of the time that wont happen. Im sure you were saying somthing stupid.. you need to all stop wining about exp.

PraWN

Wanderer

Can you people please actually read posts before replying! It wasn't even me, it was some poor noob who was trying to sell horses... He might have said something, but I very much doubt it and even if he had it's still fucking lame

I'm not whining about it at all... I was just saying it happened and the people who did it are completely lame for doing it

:ssj:

Testamentx: If it wasn't for the fact that it was 4v1 and I was on my crafter, maybe I would've done something... But since they recalled anyway, what could I do?

Get enough magery if you don't have already and keep reflect up at all times. :)

PraWN

Wanderer

What? I'm not about to pick a fight with 4 PKs and nothing but Magic Reflection, especially when they're about to recall out in half a second... And especially since I know the noob they exploded is going to die no matter what, so the best I can do is give the poor noob some gold for being killed in the most lame way ever...

X-Halio-X

Wanderer

so... this is how it was:
the noob and the pks were on city, they all casted explo on the noob and got killed, right?
the explo delay gived them chance to recall?
can they still after they attacked someone? (or just if he gots killed?)

I know this is general discussion but I really think the topic is lame, I would leave it that but being this is general discussion I will explain. All blue's do is sit there and try to lure red's into guard zone and fake them into attacking like where a mindless NPC who has nothing to do beside's get guardwhacked. In truth we are not and will not fall for that. I would advise blue's to stop being pansies and go out and actually fight someone without using their little "Guards" macro. It's seriously lame and it has been sooooo long since I have had any good 1v1s with a blue.

X-Halio-X

Wanderer

a giant douche said:
I know this is general discussion but I really think the topic is lame, I would leave it that but being this is general discussion I will explain. All blue's do is sit there and try to lure red's into guard zone and fake them into attacking like where a mindless NPC who has nothing to do beside's get guardwhacked. In truth we are not and will not fall for that. I would advise blue's to stop being pansies and go out and actually fight someone without using their little "Guards" macro. It's seriously lame and it has been sooooo long since I have had any good 1v1s with a blue.

but most of the time pks are even more lame... for attacking just to kill when they know they will get nothing usefull =/

X-Halio-X said:
but most of the time pks are even more lame... for attacking just to kill when they know they will get nothing usefull =/
No different then the blue's who sit next to the ankh in bux and either
A. Sit there with a newbied weapon and stam drain any red who tries to res there so that they cannot move and then run away laughing.
-------------or--------------
B.Sit around res killing red's who clearly have no reg's or life just to be asshole's/

It is a two way thing here, and both side's are just as ignorant. Of course there are some who arent total moron's about it. But all the same, hybrid is has many, many, retarded people playing here.