UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Reds and city guards

PraWN

Wanderer
Re: Reds and city guards

X-Halio-X said:
so... this is how it was:
the noob and the pks were on city, they all casted explo on the noob and got killed, right?
the explo delay gived them chance to recall?
can they still after they attacked someone? (or just if he gots killed?)
Since the delay of the explosion is so long, you can cast another spell in the time it takes for the explosion to actually damage the person... Most common is probably the Explosion and Energy Bolt combination, but in this case it is the combination of Explosion and Recall... So they don't get guard whacked

vordrax

Wanderer

a giant douche said:
No different then the blue's who sit next to the ankh in bux and either
A. Sit there with a newbied weapon and stam drain any red who tries to res there so that they cannot move and then run away laughing.
-------------or--------------
B.Sit around res killing red's who clearly have no reg's or life just to be asshole's/

It is a two way thing here, and both side's are just as ignorant. Of course there are some who arent total moron's about it. But all the same, hybrid is has many, many, retarded people playing here.

Eh, I would never do that (I don't enjoy griefing others), but chances are you didn't get red by being peaches and cream either.

X-Halio-X

Wanderer

a giant douche said:
No different then the blue's who sit next to the ankh in bux and either
A. Sit there with a newbied weapon and stam drain any red who tries to res there so that they cannot move and then run away laughing.
-------------or--------------
B.Sit around res killing red's who clearly have no reg's or life just to be asshole's/

It is a two way thing here, and both side's are just as ignorant. Of course there are some who arent total moron's about it. But all the same, hybrid is has many, many, retarded people playing here.
still... most of the times, pks are the ones who do that =/

X-Halio-X

Wanderer

PraWN said:
Since the delay of the explosion is so long, you can cast another spell in the time it takes for the explosion to actually damage the person... Most common is probably the Explosion and Energy Bolt combination, but in this case it is the combination of Explosion and Recall... So they don't get guard whacked
i've also seen some guys explo anothers inside the city (near an exit) and then leave running :p

AeonAffinity

Wanderer

I think they need a town For Reds, like Buc's Den, but to where the guards attack the blues...lol, POWER TO THE REDS!!!

vordrax

Wanderer

AeonAffinity said:
I think they need a town For Reds, like Buc's Den, but to where the guards attack the blues...lol, POWER TO THE REDS!!!

That's a great idea. Also, it should get the IPs of the reds who frequent that town, and when they make an alt (or level up one with little skill) send a group of about 10 guards to gank them and take their stuff every 10 minutes, while insulting their sexuality in broken English.

So they get the whole "blue" experience :)

herbage

Wanderer

PraWN said:
Halio: No, I won't be giving you my gold anytime soon... Yes, it's because of the delay before it explodes

Testamentx: If it wasn't for the fact that it was 4v1 and I was on my crafter, maybe I would've done something... But since they recalled anyway, what could I do?

double click one so he cant recall, then call guards?