UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Reporting in with a bug new changes

dude that bathroom looks like a campground washroom lol
probably close to it, he is a trucker.

I wish he left suzy written on the mirror and it dried funny and somebody comes in and sees suzy written across the mirror. Holy shit that'd be hilarious rofl

if you guys are gonna test out the dueling stuff this friday, i might try to redl and get my account info to mess around with you guys @Heavy Smoker @DragonSlayer69r if you want an alchy dueler to smack around

probably close to it, he is a trucker.

I wish he left suzy written on the mirror and it dried funny and somebody comes in and sees suzy written across the mirror. Holy shit that'd be hilarious rofl

if you guys are gonna test out the dueling stuff this friday, i might try to redl and get my account info to mess around with you guys @Heavy Smoker @DragonSlayer69r if you want an alchy dueler to smack around
I wannnaaaa, I've not got the pleasure haha, I heard good things though from ole nelson