UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Roar guild terrible. left that shit.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
I'm not even gonna argue with silly Santa. I could beat that kid with my eyes closed on a freshly made character. He got ran off uogamers then glutt ran him off uof. Go back to the buying and selling section bro
I thought Mouseketeers are supposed to be happy people? You sound awefully like an Angry Mouseketeer :confused:

Silly Santa

Sorceror
I thought Mouseketeers are supposed to be happy people? You sound awefully like an Angry Mouseketeer :confused:
P.S. - is it because your not as much of a godly wizard on this video game as others?? Angry you prolly still get dirted as much nowadays as you did back in the day? =)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I find it pretty fuxin comical that you claim to be a godly wiZard on hybrid these days , after the majorty of the pvpers left lawwwwl
I think it's funny that a guy who has never pvped or been remotely good at any aspect of this game is trying to talk about anybodys pvp ability a.

But let's go through my pvp accomplishments while on this server.

1. More champ of britt alchy wins then anybody by a landslide.

2. More first place gold trophies then any player in all pvp aspect events (1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5) over the last 4-5 years.

3. Put together arguably one of the best 5 man groups to ever play hybrid. (1. Neon 2. Dwayne 3. Shini 4. Josey 5. And myself) that squad was just as good as any group to ever play hybrid. Not saying the best but no group could consistently beat us.

Now it's your turn.

Since you want to talk about pvp.

What have you ever done to make people think you're good.

I mean you gotta fucking suck you get ran off uof by a guild as shitty as eqms lawl

Silly Santa

Sorceror
I think it's funny that a guy who has never pvped or been remotely good at any aspect of this game is trying to talk about anybodys pvp ability a.

2. More first place gold trophies then any player in all pvp aspect events (1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5) over the last 4-5 years.

3. Put together arguably one of the best 5 man groups to ever play hybrid. (1. Neon 2. Dwayne 3. Shini 4. Josey 5. And myself) that squad was just as good as any group to ever play hybrid. Not saying the best but no group could consistently beat us.

Now it's your turn.

I mean you gotta fucking suck you get ran off uof by a guild as shitty as eqms lawl

^---- the rage is real

Silly Santa

Sorceror
@Pat McGroin Dont get too mad , kid... After all, its only a game =)

>> I bet he is smacking the side of his monitor as we speak and saying who the fuck does this guy think he is talking to me like this outta nowhere? well kid, the names Santa, and don't worry - as i said, i will get you a new Mickey Mouseketeer hat for next Christmas , since yours has gotten pretty dirty and bent, from being dirted one too many times =)

^LAWL'ING all over this thread @ u^

Silly Santa

Sorceror

Now it's your turn.

FYI just for the record.. No i didn't read your full wall of text...TLTR.. That looks like a pretty long rant though by a not so happy mouseketeeeer =)

P.s. You never could take losing fights well and being loked fun of on the forums hahahha LOL !

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You can say what ever you want.

But nobody including my self will take it seriously.

You suck at a game you've dedicated probably half your life to.

Do I need to bring glutt over here so you can run away from these forums as well?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Btw Tyler.

You aren't really in a position to call anybody gay when you as a grown ass man refer to another grown ass man as "lord"

If that's not something gay ass homo erotic shit I don't know what is.

Does he make you call him daddy to?

The Monk231

Wanderer

Now it's your turn.

damn u must be mad :/
did you put together the crew or did they just happen to join holy after their main crews quit?? obviously im not including neon since he was alrdy in holy.