UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Roar guild terrible. left that shit.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
You can say what ever you want.

But nobody including my self will take it seriously.

You suck at a game you've dedicated probably half your life to.

Do I need to bring glutt over here so you can run away from these forums as well?

OooOooooHHHH U GOT ME THERE!

*ROLLZ EYES* !

You think im afraid of Glutt and his cronies ?? My ex-guildies that i had at one point?

lololololhahahhaahahaLOLOLROFLROFLHAHALAWLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!

YOU - ARE oneeeeee FUNNY MOFOOO LOLLLLL !

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Uhm.. I haven't been on in a few, just reading some of this now.. Who the fuck is Silly Santa? That is the gayest name I've ever heard.. Even my boy Marc would call that gay... Also..was I made fun of for having spells on my side screen lmao? And you're calling out daddy do you want to 1v1 for firewall on server? Lmao this is a joke right? Please get Ryan at your earliest convenience. 100 mil duels or firewall on sever your choice.. Thanks plus I'll take a video of me killing you with create food as last spell on my side screen. Rekt

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Uhm.. I haven't been on in a few, just reading some of this now.. Who the fuck is Silly Santa? That is the gayest name I've ever heard.. Even my boy Marc would call that gay... Also..was I made fun of for having spells on my side screen lmao? And you're calling out daddy do you want to 1v1 for firewall on server? Lmao this is a joke right? Please get Ryan at your earliest convenience. 100 mil duels or firewall on sever your choice.. Thanks plus I'll take a video of me killing you with create food as last spell on my side screen. Rekt
^--- one angry spell-clicka.

crikey

Sorceror
I watched amtothepm in action last week. He topd me not to interfere....

He then proceeded to rekk 2 alchy stun mages and their bola tamer friend 1v3. Several times he was stunned, and effortlessly healed all their syncs.
He had no wands, and was on foot from the bola tamer. Tamer was first one AMPm dropped, then he got on ethy and killed the second guy. Then one of ghe dead ones alts rolled in, ampm dropped him 1 dump, finished off the last guy, lured mare onto a sailboat and sailed into the sunset

So yea.....he is the real deal. I was VERY impressed

Not sure if he clicks spells, but whatever hes doing its BADASS

crikey

Sorceror
His trolling skills are undeniable as well.
He was part of the Edalon elite grief/troll clique afterall
That man was a walking grief encyclopedia. Knew every little obscure trick and secret spot there ever was. Im sure AM picked up some knowledge as I did

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Its a legitimate question, bro !

@tech. Do you know how silly + retarded spell-clickas are? These baddies prolly need to replace their mouse's once every 2-3 months.

Click..click..CLICK CLICK CLICKKK

Their poor mouses, and pvp skillz.. i tell ya.. Spell-clicka's lose fights often like this confirmed spell-clicka @Get2BirdsStonedAtOnce and this possible one. @amtothepm because they dont have hotkeys set even for basic shit like
@KalivDIESEL and his PROTECTION. But yet , he claims to be the best protection and MB protection out there.. "Bc ive played uo for 10 years" NEWSFLASH @KalivDIESEL this doesnt make you no damn godly wiZard, kid! LAWL!

Silly Santa

Sorceror
I watched amtothepm in action last week. He topd me not to interfere....

He then proceeded to rekk 2 alchy stun mages and their bola tamer friend 1v3. Several times he was stunned, and effortlessly healed all their syncs.
He had no wands, and was on foot from the bola tamer. Tamer was first one AMPm dropped, then he got on ethy and killed the second guy. Then one of ghe dead ones alts rolled in, ampm dropped him 1 dump, finished off the last guy, lured mare onto a sailboat and sailed into the sunset

So yea.....he is the real deal. I was VERY impressed

Not sure if he clicks spells, but whatever hes doing its BADASS

Mr. cricket..i mean crickey.. How much did HE PAY YOU TO SAY THIS??

@AMTOTHEFUXINPM .. Hm?????

amtothepm

Knight
His trolling skills are undeniable as well.
He was part of the Edalon elite grief/troll clique afterall
That man was a walking grief encyclopedia. Knew every little obscure trick and secret spot there ever was. Im sure AM picked up some knowledge as I did

lmfaoooo