UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ROFL, NEWBIES GETTING ROCKED LIKE TEN TIMES OVER

coldblood

Knight
Re: ROFL, NEWBIES GETTING ROCKED LIKE TEN TIMES OVER

actually i think rage joined com with their alternate dexers to kill all the minax...
and they do kill com on their minax.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

Dendei;1429809 said:
Ok, So i read a few pages, and what i got from it was that Rage - has a CoM guild to put their dexers in to fight DT? But i thought DT was CoM. Why are Rage bein such pussies and joining CoM to Noto pk them? lol IMO thats some pussy shit rite there. .. Rage are newbies tbh.. that think they are good... but in reality can only win fights when krrios with 2 7x mares are with them bola'ing lol.

So i read a bit more and rage keep talkin about how DT sucks, but why dont they just kill them on their minaxes? what pussies man.. On another side note.. DT cant talk about faction loyalty since they quit SL and joined CoM when CoM already had a crew and left SL on their own.

Wow you are dumb. Our dexers are in CoM because it was the only other choice besides minax (and we wanted to kill some of the scrubs who wont war us). However, Dream team likes to use this as a point of argument saying that when we play these characters we are dodging fights, however that is clearly not the case because they will not accept a war.

Reading comprehension is fun isn't it.

Does your flavor of the month guild even exist anymore? Last I heard you all disbanded after receiving some pretty severe beatings while outnumbering us.

>E< sucked that prison shit too, btw

Dendei;1429809 said:
On another side note.. DT cant talk about faction loyalty since they quit SL and joined CoM when CoM already had a crew and left SL on their own.

actually we left because some of our members were playing SL and CoM, so we chose to go straight CoM due to there not being any guilds there. and hero bless is nice. so ya actually we were being very loyal to factions

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

Mico;1429176 said:
Hey ANsem, wanna dance? Since Wade doesn't want to. :<

I've been asking to dance, tbh.

What I mean by dancing is me versus you, 7x or 5x, whatever you want.

What I don't mean is Me pvming your mare while you cast on me and then come onto the forums and rave about how you "rocked that nig bitch" and "put him in the dirt".

Anytime you want to actually duel, you give me a call.

Mico

Sorceror

Ansem;1430230 said:
I've been asking to dance, tbh.

What I mean by dancing is me versus you, 7x or 5x, whatever you want.

What I don't mean is Me pvming your mare while you cast on me and then come onto the forums and rave about how you "rocked that nig bitch" and "put him in the dirt".

Anytime you want to actually duel, you give me a call.

Sorry if I want to duel, I'll play world of warcraft. When ever you want to fight outside of trammel protection, come to to me.

Teddy

Wanderer

Mico, your like 25 and you are obsessed with RC cars, your a douche bag..

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

Mico;1430263 said:
Sorry if I want to duel, I'll play world of warcraft. When ever you want to fight outside of trammel protection, come to to me.

lol. you are so incompetent. If I want to PvM versus a mare, I'll be sure to check the mare spawns.

When you grow a pair, you know where to find me, 5x or 7x, all day.

Mico

Sorceror

Ansem;1431707 said:
lol. you are so incompetent. If I want to PvM versus a mare, I'll be sure to check the mare spawns.

When you grow a pair, you know where to find me, 5x or 7x, all day.

K, well when every you want to pvm, go visit me at wrong valley.