UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ROFL, NEWBIES GETTING ROCKED LIKE TEN TIMES OVER

Re: ROFL, NEWBIES GETTING ROCKED LIKE TEN TIMES OVER

JesseJane;1428527 said:
im glad to see ur on the right path these days...........btw no one cares if u are an admin/manager of burger king or a giant coorporation, u shouldnt have to go "IRL" on siccix to own him. :)

just out-boasting his boast.

Suil Ban;1424039 said:
i don't think memphiswade, flipper, or krrios (random examples) are american names...

Just ignore that memphis is a state in tennesee and flipper is an american movie.

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

Hydrofiend;1427763 said:
Is this Mico guy serious?

Mico, have you ever heard someone say "Tamers take skill", other than yourself?

How about this Mico, you vs. your mare, no offscreening. When you lose, you'll realize that your mare doesn't even need your help killing someone, and you're just a worthless scrub. Your pet is obviously doing all the work.

I shouldn't have to explain this to you. Man up, sissy.

lol

dude... my dad... he totally owns a dealership...

by the way im so much better than you all in irl, prove me wrongzzzzzzzz
thx cuties

ps) wade you smell

AND on to a much better topci
i was thinking of getting a giant portrait done
with myself in a flannel hunting outfit with a giant bear hunting musket if thye make those otherwise an elephant would do
and my dog hes a fucking badass beagle and hes gonna be sitting at my feet
all in all this will go in the main part of my room this coming semester i think its a great idea, also im gonna og bear hunting and get me a really sweet ass bear skin coat or something and a cane froma bear leg

Siccx

Wanderer

Flipper;1428240 said:
loolooooool all the witnesses seem to remember me winning hmm i wonder why that is? yeah that reminds me tho, 4 mil plz

you never won a duel against me except in overtime and that was by a ma. Guess that counts as a win for you. Maybe thats why wade doesn't want to man up, and just keep talking.

Siccx;1429168 said:
you never won a duel against me except in overtime and that was by a ma. Guess that counts as a win for you. Maybe thats why wade doesn't want to man up, and just keep talking.

hey baby, what u doin dis weekend?

dude who is scixx, i mean i dont know how two girls could do it unless they scissor or something

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Paranoia-hybrid;1429193 said:
dude who is scixx, i mean i dont know how two girls could do it unless they scissor or something

quoted for truth. i had a conversation with some bi chick recently debating on wether or not girls could actually fuck eachother...scissor is the only way.

ecosu21

Wanderer

Mico;1426146 said:
Why would I limit myself so I can go down to your level?
Example.
Wade "Hey man, if want to be like us, you gotta have a honda civic dx, no ac.
Mico "I drive a roll royce"
Wade "No honda civic dx, no ac = greater defeat."
Mico "mine has a built in hooker though"
Wade "No man you can't be like us"

u r the biggest fucking idiot i have ever seen.

Dendei

Wanderer

Ok, So i read a few pages, and what i got from it was that Rage - has a CoM guild to put their dexers in to fight DT? But i thought DT was CoM. Why are Rage bein such pussies and joining CoM to Noto pk them? lol IMO thats some pussy shit rite there. .. Rage are newbies tbh.. that think they are good... but in reality can only win fights when krrios with 2 7x mares are with them bola'ing lol.

So i read a bit more and rage keep talkin about how DT sucks, but why dont they just kill them on their minaxes? what pussies man.. On another side note.. DT cant talk about faction loyalty since they quit SL and joined CoM when CoM already had a crew and left SL on their own.