UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ROFL, NEWBIES GETTING ROCKED LIKE TEN TIMES OVER

Mico

Sorceror
Re: ROFL, NEWBIES GETTING ROCKED LIKE TEN TIMES OVER

MemphisWade;1427920 said:
fixed to point out your stupidity.

actually, I'm a network administrator for a large realty company named providence realty, also run my own business from the leisure of my own home bringing roughly an extra $1500 and rising every month. not sure where you get the whole walmart employee thing from, it must be the lack of your basic grasp on reality. while we're on the subject, what do you do for a living and have you left your mothers basement yet?

what duels are you talking of here? lol. while we're on the subject, again, duel me for a mil siccx.

my guild dies typically when we're outrageously outnumbered. we've hardly had the chance to field more than 6 players in the entire 3 weeks we've been back. you're still a sideline pvper siccx, i'm not quite sure why you're talking shit.

fixed again to point out your stupidity.

Once again with the whole go back to posting pictures and hiding your ignorance thing.

Have a nice day, and please read a book

Truly yours,

Wade

Only I can put wade into his places and make him choke. But then he swallows and proceed on calling me stupid. :<

A Walrus

Wanderer

Mico;1427968 said:
Hydrofiend, you have the normal 7x skills, correct? Yet you scared to fight me unless protected by trammel.
if you haven't noticed the duel pits are not safezones anymore

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Suil Ban;1427969 said:
flipper, your messages lost their effect when they were separated by pages

I think it adds to the effect imo, someone changes page after Flipper says he will stop.

BAM SUUUUURPRISE.

Mico

Sorceror

A Walrus;1427992 said:
if you haven't noticed the duel pits are not safezones anymore

Bullshiet? Some are still trammel.

Flipper

Knight

Suil Ban;1427969 said:
flipper, your messages lost their effect when they were separated by pages

yeah i know =(

whoa hold the phone actually i like choru's theory better, booya

Siccx

Wanderer

im on right now if you want your duel for a mil , and I work for a credit union as a supervisor and do carpentry work on the side. Any more Dodging? If not aim Weew33.

Maybe you could make up what flipper owes me in duels. Such cute bitchs

Siccx

Wanderer

fixed to point out your stupidity.

actually, I'm a network administrator for a large realty company named providence realty, also run my own business from the leisure of my own home bringing roughly an extra $1500 and rising every month. not sure where you get the whole walmart employee thing from, it must be the lack of your basic grasp on reality. while we're on the subject, what do you do for a living and have you left your mothers basement yet?

what duels are you talking of here? lol. while we're on the subject, again, duel me for a mil siccx.

my guild dies typically when we're outrageously outnumbered. we've hardly had the chance to field more than 6 players in the entire 3 weeks we've been back. you're still a sideline pvper siccx, i'm not quite sure why you're talking shit.

fixed again to point out your stupidity.

Once again with the whole go back to posting pictures and hiding your ignorance thing.

Have a nice day, and please read a book

Truly yours,

Wade

Post fairy tales more. Guess you like typing and repeating yourself, I must get you hot irl.

A Walrus

Wanderer

if they are going to remove duel safezones why not remove them all? people just sit in devils playground now

Flipper

Knight

Siccx;1428136 said:
ummm you have a lisp sir.. and you owe me 4mil :rolleyes:

loolooooool all the witnesses seem to remember me winning hmm i wonder why that is? yeah that reminds me tho, 4 mil plz

Siccx;1428128 said:
and I work for a credit union as a supervisor and do carpentry work on the side.

so you work "a credit union" as a supervisor. and while its not like being a supervisor counts for much of anything, you can't even tell me the name of the bank you work for. so i'm just going to assume you're a supervisor at the credit union of hicksville, where they don't require you to actually know how to complete sentences and properly punctuate or spell words like you so graciously display for us on these forums. also, its funny, i did carpentry when i was 3 years younger and lived at home just like you siccx. do carpentry people still smoke as much crack as they used to in my day? must be another brain taxing job for you, i'm sure.

so basically, your 60 hour work week is equivalent to my 10~ hours of applied effort and knowledge. man it must suck to be you.

Siccx;1428128 said:
Maybe you could make up what flipper owes me in duels. Such cute bitchs

how exactly does flipper rack up 4 mil owed in duels anyway? flipper sucks prison shit at dueling and he knows it. i'm pretty sure this is still just your imagination.

aim has been sent for that 5x also.

MemphisWade;1428451 said:
so you work "a credit union" as a supervisor. and while its not like being a supervisor counts for much of anything, you can't even tell me the name of the bank you work for. so i'm just going to assume you're a supervisor at the credit union of hicksville, where they don't require you to actually know how to complete sentences and properly punctuate or spell words like you so graciously display for us on these forums. also, its funny, i did carpentry when i was 3 years younger and lived at home just like you siccx. do carpentry people still smoke as much crack as they used to in my day? must be another brain taxing job for you, i'm sure.

so basically, your 60 hour work week is equivalent to my 10~ hours of applied effort and knowledge. man it must suck to be you.

how exactly does flipper rack up 4 mil owed in duels anyway? flipper sucks prison shit at dueling and he knows it. i'm pretty sure this is still just your imagination.

aim has been sent for that 5x also.

edit: siccx is not on aim.

well i guess that wasn't much of an edit at all.

and suil, you know he brought it up in the first place, and you know i gotta point out how stupid he is for it.

Suil Ban;1428456 said:
i know, i just think it's a bit ridiculous

well I don't work at wal-mart, nor have I ever. after him calling me a wal-mart employee with no basis for the past few months, it's good to know that hes a big supervisor at the credit union of hicksville and in his free time he smokes crack and works with wood.

puts one of those smiles on my face that are hard to explain, but suil you're 15, nobody can make fun of you for your dead-end job and living in your moms basement, so gtfo n00b

Suil Ban;1428487 said:
can't wait 'til i do have that trash job and basement living facility and i can join in these discussions

just when you get a corporate job, be smart and don't stick around long enough to brag about being a supervisor.

Suil Ban;1428502 said:
okay

i can't even remember what this thread was about...just know it's pvp related because of title and forum

its about me killing a korean with a trapped box and a big fish.

it's pissed off a lot of very smart people.

wow uve really done a U-Turn in teh past 6 months, i guess being a pot head does pay off.

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/starbucks/87385-who-else-here-works-retail.html

im glad to see ur on the right path these days...........btw no one cares if u are an admin/manager of burger king or a giant coorporation, u shouldnt have to go "IRL" on siccix to own him. :)