UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Roleplay Gathering

I've been thinking for some time now about creating a gathering for RPers, an event where anyone (you don't have to be in a guild) that wishes to RP can come. It would be OOC discussion about creating new guilds, waging wars, and ultimately the RP situation of Hybrid. As most of you know, it has recently been revived with the recreation of both the Sosarian Order of Knights and the Bloodclan Orcs, as well as whispers of a new Savage guild. I believe this would be a great chance for us, the RPers of Hybrid, to get together and help each other keep RP going on Hybrid! That being said, several things would be necessary, including possible GM Overseeing, in order to keep griefers and other non-rpers out of the meeting, as it could be disrupted. There is also the possibility of having it in a large house, I estimate many to come. But I'm getting ahead of myself, there is no set date or even a sure chance that it will happen. Please respond if you'd be interested.

nicol bolas

Sorceror
the consulors guild hall in Brittain is a no combat zone and is a very easy locaton to find. only issuse is spammers and greifer stalking trash but that is what the ignore feature is for ;)

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
We would like to attend this. however most of us are red and entering brit, while super fun and exciting, often results in a ganking. perhaps we can get a gate in so that we might attend? if so you can add an RSVP from Nok'Tor De mytee!!

We'll check out both locations, only problem is the possibility of red RPers dying. Does anyone have a large house they are willing to donate for an evening? Otherwise these are probably our best options.

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Have you take a look of the Lord Blackthorn's castle or Yew prison? Just have some guards blocking the entrance and kill the trouble makers inside. It should be fine.

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
if this is a completely Out of character non-role playing meeting then im sure we could all use our blue alts or even make a newbie and name him whoever your representing. ie: "Bloodclan Orcs" we could also use irc or something like that very easily.

John McGail

Sorceror
Give us a date and time and we'll try to make it there!
I like Nok'Tor's suggestion too, if this is merely to meet up and iron out some details for our RP then we can all make blue alts so no one will be attacked in town etc..

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
can we cet some aims or icq's going. if nothing else having people contact info always proves useful.
I can go first
Nok'Tor of The Bloodclan Orcs, Branch Leader.
AIM/Yahoo: IRSuxx

nicol bolas

Sorceror
icq 37633118
and there is a feature in the options menu called ignore it works great for spammers
and i have a tower how ever that will due no good due to the aoe spells and such being able to hit thru multiple floors

John McGail

Sorceror
Hey folks, lets get this ball rolling shall we?

I personally am available pretty much any night after 8:30pm Easter Standard Time (except Tuesdays). If that time isn't availabe for the majority, I'm sure others from SOK will be there to represent us.

We'd prefer a Wednesday night meeting as well, as most of our European players stay awake later on that day.

Here's a list of things we're interested in ironning out :

-Roleplaying Rules of Engagement.
-RP interference from non RPers (Griefers showing up during an Orc raid for example).
-Wars with other RP guilds.
-Events/Tournaments

If anyone has anything else they want to bring up and discuss, please post it so we can be prepared!
Thanks everyone, hope to see you all soon.

SonnyBoy

Traveler
Logan, I wrote to GM Tessa, and we're not getting any supervision from GM's, though at least she gave me a tip on Counselor's Hall in Brit - no combat zone. Wouldn't be so bad idea, making it more open to public, maybe they'll find their liking to RP and get to find out that this is the only way how to not get bored to death here.