UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Roleplay Gathering

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
On the weekdays I dont usually have much time to log in but the weekends are the best time for me. if we set a solid date however Im sure i could find time to make it. I agree with John on the topics.

I've been pretty busy unfortunately lately, been involved in some community theater. I have two shows coming up throughout this summer, and a vacation in early august, so there is a good chance I won't be there unless we do it in mid-late august. But I don't want anything changed on my account, go ahead and find the date that works the best for most people and I'll try and make it. That being said, weekends (preferably saturdays) work best for me.

nicol bolas

Sorceror
seeing as how i am the one surviving member of the crimson republic i will defer to the other more active guild. give me a time and place and i will be there

Two Wolves

Knight
How about a regular time for get-together/introductions that works for + and - GMT people that does not involve trying to establish RoE. Usually weekends, usually afternoon for - GMT works because it is evening in + GMT, like Saturday 2pm (14:00) Eastern time (currently -4 GMT)

Torgin.

Sorceror
August? That's over a month away! If you're serious about this, there can be several meetings if there has to be so everyone can get their say in things. It would be wiser to have this sooner than later.

Ally101

Wanderer
I really think thats preety cool and i have a few friends with rp guild someone send me a msg so i kno when the first meeting will be :D

Vestros

Sorceror
my shedule is kinda screwy considering i work on a swing shift but ill find a moment i can join in all of my chara are unguilded atm but i have been a member of the rp world for +5 yr i have a few ideas that would hopefully help out

awsome

Traveler
This all went down before I became active here, looks like it just kind of fizzled. Is that the case or is it still on? If so, I'd like to be involved.

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
I've contacted most of you through messengers Just to make sure you all have my contact info. it looks like its harder than we thought to all get on at once. perhaps we should start a new thread with a basic charter, rules of engagement, ect. that way we could all put down what we want/need from the rp community and start to hammer out a solid idea of whats going down.

AIM/Yahoo: Irsuxx

awsome

Traveler
I've contacted most of you through messengers Just to make sure you all have my contact info. it looks like its harder than we thought to all get on at once. perhaps we should start a new thread with a basic charter, rules of engagement, ect. that way we could all put down what we want/need from the rp community and start to hammer out a solid idea of whats going down.

AIM/Yahoo: Irsuxx

I like this. I can already tell from my short time here that people's playtimes are going to be a serious hurdle.