UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Roleplayer zone now open

Grevlok

Wanderer
Roleplayer zone now open

With the opening of this new roleplayer zone we are trying to make the focus more on roleplaying. While roleplaying is the focus it doesn't mean that non roleplayers aren't welcome. The towns should be a good place to interact with the roleplayers to see if you might enjoy joining up with one of the many guilds and trying it out yourself.

Griefing is not going to be allowed (PKing though is just fine). Anybody caught griefing will be banned from the map so they can't return.

The attack/kill restriction for non roleplayers is lifted. RPers are free to attack and kill non roleplayers that are within the zone (as long as it's within your RP story). Outside of the zone though the rules remain in effect.

Only staff owned or placed houses are allowed. Any player placed house will be removed without reimbursement of any kind.

Be sure to keep your client up to date using the UOPatch.exe file in your UO directory. There are alot of items that won't be able to be seen if your client isn't patched.

There are 4 entrances (and exits) from the zone spread out over T2A so the only way to get in or out is by using one of these. You will be unable to recall or gate in between the 2 different facets.

BryanJ

Wanderer
Re: Roleplayer zone now open

I've been looking for awhile with no luck. Am I missing something obvious or is it not open yet?

0mega

Wanderer

Yeah, where's the entrance? My pirate's been running around for hours.

Is this supposed to be secret or something?

0mega

Wanderer

Also, are Tenebrae and other staff-placed houses going to be removed from Britannia?

BryanJ

Wanderer

If you are looking for one of the entrances, try southeast of Papua in the swamp. It's almost direct south of the Brit sewer passage. UOAM cords:6043,3423

OR

a ways east of Delucia, in the mushroom shaped open area North West "portal to island temple" UOAM cords: 5861,4026

Once you find one entrance finding the other 3 is just a matter of trying the different portals from the "limbo" area between Felluca and Imbus.

Grevlok

Wanderer

Yes later on the roleplay stuff will be removed from Feluccia.

0mega said:
Also, are Tenebrae and other staff-placed houses going to be removed from Britannia?

Hank-hybrid

Wanderer

Im having a hard time in Inbus getting to a Moongate to get to moonglow/brit, im running around delusa and papua.. arg

Grevlok

Wanderer

The only place open in Imbus right now is T2A (the RP area). You can't get to Brit or any other place. The only way in or out of the RP area are the 4 teleporters.

Hank said:
Im having a hard time in Inbus getting to a Moongate to get to moonglow/brit, im running around delusa and papua.. arg

Grevlok

Wanderer

Yes it effects every RP guild. The Orcs aren't really effected since they have mostly left Hybrid and moved to Divinity.

Maniphesto said:
Hey Grevlok, does this mean the savages and orcs will be effected as well?

hey grevlok,
i realy enjoy the new zone and appreciate the staffs hard work on creating the new world
i think its awesome and i feel excited to begin roleplaying.
will there be an expansion of the zone to include brit,glow,etc...
thanks again

Grevlok

Wanderer

Thanks.

I doubt that Imbus will be expanded anytime soon. Right now Brit is being used as a tournament arena. T2A is large enough to fit all the roleplayers in and still have a bunch of room left over.

legalyzeit said:
hey grevlok,
i realy enjoy the new zone and appreciate the staffs hard work on creating the new world
i think its awesome and i feel excited to begin roleplaying.
will there be an expansion of the zone to include brit,glow,etc...
thanks again

Minsc

Sorceror

I've been there a couple times, It's empty, when is it going to be more populated?

Grevlok

Wanderer

As more and more guilds move into there it should get more populated. And as more and more people go there to kill monsters more PKs will go so the population will increase from that. Right now it's the only place that has a champion and other things that aren't in Felucca.

Minsc said:
I've been there a couple times, It's empty, when is it going to be more populated?

Monoxide

Sorceror

The only problem I see with this is the lack of obstacles in T2A. For RPers who fight on foot, the ease of navigating around trees is the key to victory at times.

Jam-hybrid

Knight

Grevlok said:
You will be unable to recall or gate in between the 2 different facets.
But once you're there you can recall to different places within the RP zone right?