UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Roleplayer zone now open

BryanJ

Wanderer
Re: Roleplayer zone now open

iizylosii said:
Just a quick question is there going to be any new or different monsters in these lands?

It does have some more unique and/or interesting spawns. Just check out some different places that had spawns in normal t2a and you may find some different things.

selo

Wanderer

Sorrynametaken said:
It does have some more unique and/or interesting spawns. Just check out some different places that had spawns in normal t2a and you may find some different things.

Yeah thats true. A few unique things out there. I like it :)

Jaltos

Sorceror

Okay, I've found one of the obelisks, double clicked one and now i'm in this strange room with no wall. How can I go to imbus starting there? This is just a small room with a town crier and the 5 teleporters...

Hi everyone. I know i'm new to hybrid rp and i'm really not sure how well things work now but everything seems really spread out to me. I mean I would find it hard to interact. I used to rp on Cats for a few years and the main rp town was Skara. People would interact at the pub with every respectible rp guild warred against eachother so you could pick fights every so often but still have a place for those blue rp'ers to interact with everyone else. Of course exceptions to people allowed in Skara was the orcs and undead who could raid the town whenever they choose.

I like the looting policies. You could never loot people on Cats and it was really annoying when people could afford perfect vanqs or agi runics. this makes people not want to lose their good items.

Another thing that I thought was quite effective during battles was after you died you were out of combat for 30 mins. This would make sure there arn't 5 people raiding over and over again. Seeing how there is no death robes on here I don't know how you could signify you have died but someone could think of something.

Just some old ideas for my new rp experience. Look forward to seeing you all in game.

Carl M'Roque

Wanderer

:[ This is so confusing. I just started this shard and I'm trying to get involved, and I can't seem to find anything...

Phyrex

Page

Carl M'Roque, if you could PM me your Msn/Icq/Aim , I'll gladly show you arround.

Carl M'Roque

Wanderer

What is your AIM SN?

By the way I finally found the entrance to this RP place and two reds tried to kill me. Lucky I have hiding pretty high up or I'd be dead o.o

I have a question, I've ran into wispy looking (not gates) things that when you enter leads you to some sort of shrine in the Lost Lands, when you click on it you're brought to a small town area to enter into the roll playing lands.

So my question is, the entrances are hidden around both the old lands which bring you to gates in t2a?

Stevian

Wanderer

Yes to the entrance, and yes to the reason Zeitgeist mentioned for Trammel being created, I played at the end of the Felucca only era, and it's why I pks raise my ire so much. One of my first childhood uo experiences was a red ganksquad. XD

Phyrex

Page

Please keep this thread discussion free and on topic. This is not a Trammel discussion.

As for Zeitgeist, I asume you mean the Soulstones, double clicking those will get you to the limbo area. The limbo area is some sort of housing with gates, leading to several parts in Imbus.

atraz

Wanderer

I was looking for someone to show me where this is if possible.. i cannot reach the zone unfortunetly! =O

Phyrex

Page

Atraz said:
I was looking for someone to show me where this is if possible.. i cannot reach the zone unfortunetly! =O

Happen to got Icq, Aim, Msn? Anything will do hehe.