UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Roleplayer zone now open

Re: Roleplayer zone now open

...OK
So what's the point of Imbus, now that I know what it is? Why can't the roleplayers just go to T2A Felucca, where nobody but GMs can place houses already? If you want to make it hard for PKs to get there, just make it so you have to use the T2A entrances like you used to on OSI?

Why make a new facet that's a copy of the old one? I hated Trammel for two reasons, and the second one was it wasn't even a new place, it was just a copy with new rules, which seemed like a lazy ass way out. I expect more from UOGamers and the staff. If ANYTHING, why not open Illshenar with Felucca rules and let people hunt there? At least most of us haven't seen all of Illshenar for our entire UO careers.

Marsalis

Wanderer

Q u a n t u m - Catskills said:
...OK
So what's the point of Imbus, now that I know what it is? Why can't the roleplayers just go to T2A Felucca, where nobody but GMs can place houses already? If you want to make it hard for PKs to get there, just make it so you have to use the T2A entrances like you used to on OSI?

Why make a new facet that's a copy of the old one? I hated Trammel for two reasons, and the second one was it wasn't even a new place, it was just a copy with new rules, which seemed like a lazy ass way out. I expect more from UOGamers and the staff. If ANYTHING, why not open Illshenar with Felucca rules and let people hunt there? At least most of us haven't seen all of Illshenar for our entire UO careers.
Now explain give a good reason why Imbus shouldnt exist. A good one. Not, they should play with the rest of us. RPers are targets for grievers, they didnt take away from the population by creating Imbus, they took away easy targets.

Marsalis said:
Now explain give a good reason why Imbus shouldnt exist. A good one. Not, they should play with the rest of us. RPers are targets for grievers, they didnt take away from the population by creating Imbus, they took away easy targets.

actually tram came first

Bogardan

Wanderer

Have a return way to the Felluca in Inbus?

i pass trought into some 'sparkles' and nothing happens....its normal?