UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Roleplaying Community - Ninja school.

Re: Roleplaying Community - Ninja school.

Welcome to come visit Tribe Village. far north Minoc area next to the ocean. We have our main waring guild which is comprised of elite ninja's who work as a stratigic specialty team. Mule char. are placed in another guild as is our treasure hunters and adventurer's. The Village main is on Tram. but we will be placing house's as "outposts" in Fel. in the future.

We have been holding some race, dance and dagger duel events, but alas very few have signed up to perticipate. I and my son run the waring guilds with help of daughter in-law who runs the mule guild. We have all been in UO since its beginnings (we did some beta testing befor it ever published actually). If you visit us, please read the books, message boards, tip the barkeeepers or say "hi", "hello" or "news" for info.

We are looking for people who are serious players, who like to get along with team mates, know the advantages of stratigy and how to follow orders or battle plans: AND like to RP! (Please tie your horse's to the water throufh in front befor going into or upstairs to the cocktail lounge!) lol. Hope to see some of you all soon! Our waring guild is NSA = Ninja Stealth Attackers Thanks to the board for allowing this long blog!

piscesdragon

Wanderer

Will see you there next weekend -

bright eyed and bushy tailed!
(that means i will be very excited)

Sergoth

Wanderer

i canst find thine house o knowledgefull one (bloodshaman) but i am hungering for an invitation from thine speech, thou must PM me and give me details where i can find thine guild, and where i might meet thou!

From Minoc follow thou sea shore to the north till ye pass the entrance to the new lands in the mountains. Then you'll first see our tavern/lounge an some folks with ale bubling in thar throats! Then our house for the wentch's affairs. And if ye make foul play amongst us, t'is will find thee in our jail next to the sea.

IliusMondavi

Wanderer

I would like to join such a group. I am a Ninja without master.

I currently live in Yew on the Britannian shores. Leave me a message there if you have need of my services. I go by the name of Mikel of Yew and usually wear the garb of a farmer or a soldier.

Yours in service
Maikuru of House Buruusu

Merberol

Wanderer

i was pondering .. i have not heard any thing else bout ninja clans..

so.

why dont some of us meet up and have a talk ( ninjas that is ) and diskussthe forming of a ninja clan ..

Renal

Wanderer

hmmm hmmmmmm interesting i think i will use Nazukatsu's ideas in my guild ;)